Have you ever watched someone play your favorite song, be it in person or a vid, and they mess up and you just feel like you have to play it and show them how to do it right?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
cocky git
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
No. Not everyone has tiny penis syndrome.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
My favourite band is Between the Buried and Me ... I can't play their stuff ... so no.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
yeah I guess that everybody gets this feeling sometime. Sometimes its only the freindly thing to do if your gonna show them the correct way to play it, if they are way off
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by GuitarNinja12
No. Not everyone has tiny penis syndrome.

no, i dont mean to show off, just to even things out, cause it makes you feel weird.
Quote by Dimefan69
no, i dont mean to show off, just to even things out, cause it makes you feel weird.

There may just be a pill you can take for that ......
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
There may just be a pill you can take for that ......

Oh my god. no, thats not what i mean.
i'm a bit OCD about some things like that. It bothers me a bit when i hear someone play songs that i like slightly wrong even though it's very difficult to figure out how to play some of the stuff i listen to. It even bothers me when i can't play it myself lol. as a matter of fact if i can't play something perfectly note for note i don't consider myself as being able to play it at all.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Dimefan69
Have you ever watched someone play your favorite song, be it in person or a vid, and they mess up and you just feel like you have to play it and show them how to do it right?

No, you're a dick.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The tone he's saying this in makes him seem so I guess. But there must be times when you have said "oh thats not at that fret" etc
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax
The tone he's saying this in makes him seem so I guess. But there must be times when you have said "oh thats not at that fret" etc

True, but the TS seems generally far more concerned about finding fault with others in order to make himself look better....that kind of attitude makes him automatically a dick. Imagine how much better he'd be if he focused that effort on learning stuff and getting better...

In other words, best get your own house in order before criticizing others.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
True, but the TS seems generally far more concerned about finding fault with others in order to make himself look better....that kind of attitude makes him automatically a dick. Imagine how much better he'd be if he focused that effort on learning stuff and getting better...

In other words, best get your own house in order before criticizing others.

it comes across like that but isn't necessarily what he meant. i mean it looks like he meant going up to someone and saying "lol you suck you play that wrong, check me out, i can do it properly because i'm better than you!" but he could've meant it as showing them how to play it better so they don't get picked on by the dicks who want to find fault in others so they look superior?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
TS, I would like to punch you in the face, don't take it as a threat though.

More of a statement.