anyone ever gotten a tracking number that had no spaces and started with a "D"?

because that's what i got and it's not registering at UPS, USPS, or Fedex

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
hmmm, i orderd from them an I got no tracking number, i had to call customer service to get one
Not sure about that, but every tracking number I got form them never worked.
MF is bad about not giving you tracking numbers. That is my one gripe about them.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

If you just ordered, it usually takes a day to get entered into whatever carrier's system. So the tracking number will come up blank until the carrier gets it entered. Usually the next day it will show.
I recently ordered some stuff from MF and in my confirmation email there was this information:

If no tracking number appears or the number provided starts with a "D" your order was shipped USPS First Class Mail. Currently, USPS does not offer a package tracking system for either of these methods of service.
USPS pretty much only tells you once it get's there. IOW it's useless. I ordered a Super Champ XD from them two weeks ago and got a UPS tracking number, which gives you an update every step of the way.
Yeah, it shows you how freakjin lazy they are at ups! They got my amp from americanmusical in their shipping center on june 26th, it didn't leave there until july 1st. 4.5 days to ship it out.
Quote by Brownie2
Not sure about that, but every tracking number I got form them never worked.

+1, didn't seem to matter though, never had to wait too long for any of my orders froom them.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
you usually have to wait a day for the tracking number to get "activated" and by that time your item is already half way to you
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
I didn't get a tracking number that worked when I ordered off them. Seems like this happens to a lot of people?
Did you try DHL? I think they've sent me stuff through them before.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by jcp42877
anyone ever gotten a tracking number that had no spaces and started with a "D"?

because that's what i got and it's not registering at UPS, USPS, or Fedex

That is a USPS number, you won't be able to track it because it will be coming in your mail and not devilvered via UPS, Fedex, etc. You can call MF and they may be able to tell you where its at, but you won't be able to track it on your own. They will usually ship it that way when you order smaller items. I've gotten that number before though.