Hey i'm having a curious problem with the bridge humbucker on my guitar i have there way switch and intermittently when i switch to said bridge pickup i get a very weak signal. For example i'm using heavy distortion and it will sound fine then when i switch it will sound very weak have no sustain and sound fundamentally awful. If it will help its a ceramic magnet humbucker running into 500k pots i have checked the connections and because it only happens sometimes i cant figure out whats wrong any insight would be great thanks

Agile AL 2000 white chrome w/floyd
Jackson Dx10d Dinky with Swapped neck pup
Bugera 333-212

Peavey Vypyr 75

I had the samething happening to me and I just changed the switch.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Same thing happened on my Epiphone SG. I just got used to it. I would like to know what the problem is though.
The wires on it could need better sodering, it doesn't sound all that serious though. Try jiggling the pickup changing switch a bit perhaps, and if I may, what kind of guitar is it?
its the agile its a pretty nice korean lp copy i mean obviously not great but very well built till this

Agile AL 2000 white chrome w/floyd
Jackson Dx10d Dinky with Swapped neck pup
Bugera 333-212

Peavey Vypyr 75

flip the pick-up switch several times real fast. It'll dislodge any dirt on the contacts. Maybe some de-oxit (or however its spelled). I seriuosly doubt its an electrical problem.

But if the switch toggling doesnt fix it, open her up and see what the innards look like and if iits shotty take it to a tech.
::Support Our Troops::

To all the men and women in uniform, thank you for serving our country.
We love you. God Bless.