So tonight I was home with a cold and decided to record a short blues jam.
I only had one mic avalible (Studio Projects b1) so the sound is not amazing (especially the harmonica) but all in all i think it turned out OK. Please forgive the sloppy harmonica-playing!
Just let me know what you think!
It's in my profile!
Cheers!
¯|(°_o)/¯
Last edited by Zox at Jul 3, 2009,
I dig it! haha I think it sounds awesome, great wah control, and very precise embouchure - I thought your playing was as clean as anything a person could ask for. I instantly smiled when I heard what was going on in the song.

I'd appreciate a crit on my new song: clicky!
Very good acoustic guitar accompaniment, and harmonica improvisation was flawless... i mean it!
The sound of piece was familar, yet not exactly the same as other blues pieces i've heard - this is good, very good indeed!
Sound quality was great considering you did this all with one mic
I really hope to hear more from you, please tell me when you upload more songs!

Keep it up!

C4C?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ankthebank/
(these are midi, please comment on what you think of them - constructive crit is welcomed)
Thanks guys!

Quote by ankthebank

The sound of piece was familar, yet not exactly the same as other blues pieces i've heard - this is good, very good indeed!

Yeah, I think i might have stolen that first harmonica melody from some other song. It has been lingering in the back of my head for a while . The basic inspiration for the guitar was Ramblin' on my Mind by Robert Johnson.

Quote by ankthebank

Sound quality was great considering you did this all with one mic

Yeah, it turned out better than i thought it would but what i really wanted to do was an amplified harmonica solo. Too bad my sm57 is gone for the moment, so next time perhaps.

Quote by whitenihilist
Are you proficient in slide playing at all? That would compliment this track perfectly.

I'm still learning, but just tell me and I could give it a shot.
¯|(°_o)/¯