soo i went and picked up a peavey vypr 112 amp,
and im wondering what guitar to get next.

i've been thinking the damien 6 (fr?)

i dunno if i really want the floyd or not.
but any other good or better guitars around the same price?

its gunna cost me about $620 USD i believe (im left handed)XD

edit: floyd rose or not doesnt matter.but i play mostly drop c and drop b,not any lower really. so anything with good tuners, or locking tuners would be cool.
it does matter if you change your tunings pretty often its a pain in the ass to adjust a floyd rose...
I would go with the fixed bridge and maybe add locking tuners later on
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
Quote by LiveinBerkum
it does matter if you change your tunings pretty often its a pain in the ass to adjust a floyd rose...
I would go with the fixed bridge and maybe add locking tuners later on

Agreed, the floyd on the damien isn't that great either so you're better off without.
WTLTL 2011
oh really? yeah i wasnt going to change the tuning,i was gunna drop it and leave it as i have another guitar for standard and the other dropped tuning. i was going to put this one in either drop b or c.

any specific reasons its not too great or it just simply isnt a good floyd?
Quote by Riseandfall
oh really? yeah i wasnt going to change the tuning,i was gunna drop it and leave it as i have another guitar for standard and the other dropped tuning. i was going to put this one in either drop b or c.

any specific reasons its not too great or it just simply isnt a good floyd?

Its a dodgy LFR. It'll wear out on you and won't return to perfect tuning. I've had it for a while, then returned it for that reason.
WTLTL 2011
i would get an older ibanez rg, with a lo-pro trem or an original edge trem, you may even have money left for a pickup swap

and that way, since its already beat up, you wont have to worry about the first few dings
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."