well if your bored dont have much to do(like me) the why dont you share some ideas with me about an online band
I play guitar:tunings drop d and standard.,i listen to alot of this style of music screamo,metalcore, and any sub genres reply to me if your intrested!
in need of vocals list if we cant find one i might do them another guitar ,bassist,drummer or some one good with drumming software,and the usual.
I just thought of this.....and it seems pretty intresting to get to start a band with UGers.
thanks for those willing to commit.
Do you do any 80's early 90's stuff, if so I might be interested as a vocalist and rhythm guitarist?

I also write songs.
Last edited by BigDC at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by BigDC
Do you do any 80's early 90's stuff, if so I might be interested as a vocalist and rhythm guitarist?

I also write songs.

yeah sure why not you say you write songs ayyy??? well lets hear em.!!
I don't have anything recorded at the moment (all of my recorded songs were on my other comp and it is fried, been fried for 6 mnths), but if you do a search in the Songwriting & Lyrics with my name, you will come up with some lyrics of songs that I just recently wrote (in the last month).
If you need an extra guitarist, let me know. I'd be more than happy.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
If you need an extra guitarist, let me know. I'd be more than happy.

I would say yes, but you need to ask AEROTROOPER159, this is his thread and his idea.
Quote by BigDC
I would say yes, but you need to ask AEROTROOPER159, this is his thread and his idea.

Well I was directing my post at the TS .

But yeah, Aero, I play mainly progressive metal (stuff like Dream Theater, Opeth, Racer X), but I enjoy playing some metalcore stuff every now and then, like Lamb of God, etc. I write music, I write lyrics, and I can do some keyboard work if it's really necessary.

I record using my Ibanez VBT700 through a Line 6 Pod Studio UX2 (with Pod Farm and occasionally Guitar Rig 3) into Reaper/Cubase.

Edit: I don't sing, just so you know. I write lyrics but I don't have the voice to sing. I can do some mediocre growls but that's about it.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Hey AEROTROOPER159, where you been, cant get a hold of you?