You're in a cylindrical room with a german-speaking gorilla, doogie howser (and he's high as a kite) and a giant staple removoer. the door is on the ceiling but, on the other side of the door is an unumerable amount of m & m's waiting to crush you if you open it.

how'd you get there and how do you get out?
I would ask the gorilla if he let me out
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by MicahChaney
Why does the gorilla speak German?

Because he's from Germany.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
^^^ win.
Have the gorilla stand in the under the ceiling door with his mouth open, then bounce off the end of the giant stapler, grab the door, let the gorilla eat the M&Ms and FREEDOM.
use the stapler to make mini staples in the wall and climb up, open door, then let m&ms crush the gorilla and doogie...

or something like that..
Quote by Enecoloh
use the stapler to make mini staples in the wall and climb up, open door, then let m&ms crush the gorilla and doogie...

or something like that..

its a staple remover
Quote by MicahChaney
Why does the gorilla speak German?

yea, just tottally ignore the fact that the gorrilla can even speak in the first place
Dig out with giant staple remover or let munchie ridden doogie eat the m&ms after opening the door by climbing on everyone.

Bye.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Jul 3, 2009,
Quote by Myfirstpubes
You're in a cylindrical room with a german-speaking gorilla, doogie howser (and he's high as a kite) and a giant staple removoer. the door is on the ceiling but, on the other side of the door is an unumerable amount of m & m's waiting to crush you if you open it.

how'd you get there and how do you get out?

Doogie is a kid, therefore has an unending appetite for candy. I open the door, make the gorilla chuck him out, he eats the candy in just the right way to make a tunnel, I make the gorilla go first and we crawl through the tunnel to freedom.
Quote by MicahChaney
Doogie is a kid, therefore has an unending appetite for candy. I open the door, make the gorilla chuck him out, he eats the candy in just the right way to make a tunnel, I make the gorilla go first and we crawl through the tunnel to freedom.

thank god, thank you. I never would have known known on how to get out of this hell hole. 2 weeks dammit.
easy, there is no room, me and doogie are just trippin balls on shrooms and we followed the unicorn there
because you said so and because i said so
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
I think that you planned this joke out.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
mate, how many more threads are you gonna make?!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
mate, how many more threads are you gonna make?!

It's been a boring week
Nph Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Myfirstpubes
its a staple remover

its still springloaded and bouncy
I'd open the door and let the M & Ms fall to the floor. Once the floor is filled, i'd call for the gorilla to come get me. I don't care if i get out, i just wanna hang with my gorilla buddy and eat some M & Ms.

To guy above: lol wut?
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 3, 2009,
I'd keep on top of the M&Ms until I could reach the door. If the door was closed, I'd have the gorilla beat the door open seeing as I speak some German.