tl;dw
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

yeah but its tooooooooo long to give you a clear response
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Wouldn't a fall from grace imply that you were above or at the level of grace at one point?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yeah, I've watched this a few times before. Pretty disgusting how they protest at funerals. And the scene where she tries to get her kid to agree with her, but it's clear he has no idea what's going on, and is just being manipulated by her.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I don't know, but I can tell you this much, according to their beliefs, they're not christians and they're going to hell.

/thread
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Wouldn't a fall from grace imply that you were above or at the level of grace at one point?

Good point. Maybe "A New Low" would be a more appropriate title.

Pretty disgusting how they protest at funerals. And the scene where she tries to get her kid to agree with her, but it's clear he has no idea what's going on, and is just being manipulated by her.

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty interesting when the interviewer asks the kids who they think "***s"--the people they are taught to hate--are. None of them actually know.
I can't watch all the parts just now, but, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the pastor outlawed from entering the U.K.?
Quote by thewho65
I can't watch all the parts just now, but, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the pastor outlawed from entering the U.K.?

I'm pretty sure he is. He shouldn't be allowed to leave his bedroom in my opinion. You think that if he was preaching something so controversial he'd at least do more research in the Bible than taking ever damn verse out of context. Ah, people like him piss me off more than anything.