Hey the song is in my profile let me know what you think!
C4C of course! Thanks guys!
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
that's pretty good.
but your voice is a bit too loud imo. and try to control your breathing.
i could hear you blow in the microphone at some points :p
your voice is good, but sometimes it off. you sing nice at ' somebody like me' but when you
sing 'use somebody' it's clearly off key.
keep it up and control your voice!

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153127
Quote by toine
that's pretty good.
but your voice is a bit too loud imo. and try to control your breathing.
i could hear you blow in the microphone at some points :p
your voice is good, but sometimes it off. you sing nice at ' somebody like me' but when you
sing 'use somebody' it's clearly off key.
keep it up and control your voice!

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153127

Thanks for the crit. for the blowing thing it wasnt a breathing thing it was just because of the "P's" and I'm using a horrible $1 mic lol. I will go in and see if i can soften up the voice a bit. Thanks
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Not too shabby. I agree with ^ about the singing, you have a good voice, but need to work on pitch and breathing control. The recording quality and guitar playing are spot on though.
Thanks for the crit I will maybe record another version this week.
If you want to get rid of the Pfff sounds, you can make a homemade pop screen using a coat hanger and a stocking. Look it up on google, it's a really handy thing to make.
Thats pretty good man, erm maybe less reverb? If its just your mic then thats not your fault.
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
my fault. Im trying to figure out how to use this new program I got so i may have to go back and tinker with a few things. Thanks for the comment!