I figured since I'm also selling music gear, it'd be okay to sell the 360 too
If it isn't, my apolagies, I couldn't see anything in the rules specifying "no non-music stuff"

The ME-50 is in perfect working order, a tad dusty but that'll be sorted before it gets sent. Gigged with it a few times, used it at many a band practice when I was about 14, and it recently saw some usage from my last band's bassist under recording/practice circumstances only, and he treated it with more than enough care and respect.
Apart from that, only home usage years ago. I haven't personally used it for a couple of years because I don't really use effects anymore, apart from delay and reverb, but since I only ever record my own stuff, or other band's stuff, effects get applied in the mix after guitars have been recorded.
So yeah, great condition.
Have the box, no manual.
Looking for £85 for this, cash only please

Also Xbox 360 Arcade. Got 4 controllers, 2 wired, 2 wireless, one of the wired ones may not work (the little connector that stops you from pulling the console out if you trip on the wire is a bit screwed, so this COULD be fixable for cheap)
Also got a couple of VGA cables, one regular AV cable, and at least one composite cable (quite possibly 2.)
This has seen very little use for the past 6 months or so. Just as a glorified DVD player and the occaisional Call of Duty 4 and Fable 2 session.
Got about 30-ish games. Maybe high 20's early 30's. All the big blockbusters you could want from the last few years aside from Halo 3 (Gears of War 1 and 2, Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect..) plus a few amazing games that went under the radar (Crackdown, Viva Pinata, Test Drive Unlimited, etc.)
Either way, I've got ****loads of games for it, enough to keep you occupied for a very, very long time.
I need to organise all my games and write a list down, but say the word and I'll go do it.
I'd like to sell everything to one person all in one go, but if I get enough offers for just the games or just the console I'll consider selling the stuff seperately.
Cash only for this as well, as this is to fund a new Graphics Card for my computer.
Make me an offer!

Cheers kids
Only within the UK?
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist