Poll: Which one do you choose as a hobo?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one do you choose as a hobo?
Eletric/amp
18 13%
Acoustic
105 76%
Sell em for crack money.
15 11%
Voters: 138.
And you can choose, an electric guitar/small pocket amp that runs on 2 AA batteries (batteries are relatively easy to get), or an acoustic guitar. You have nothing except your shoes and the clothes you wear.

What do you choose?
acoustic
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

sell em for crack money and use that to get a crack *****...duh..
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by XianXiuHong
I beg to differ, I make way more money busking with an electric and an amp than I do with an acoustic.

Well you're amazing aren't you.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
fixed

Acoustic guitars are not homo, they are awesome.

I pick acoustic.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I'd get the acoustic and use it to get laid, I can see some slutty girls wanting to see what sex with a hobo is like. What they'd discover is it's a lot like getting robbed, just with more guilt and shame afterwards
I pick an acoustic. I could find something to make a strap and then travel the world making money by playing soft acoustic melodies and singing ballads with my honey-smooth whisky-voice.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Electric, because it probably weighs more. I'd then wait by an ATM, strumming away innocently until someone came along, then whack them with the guitar, steal their money and credit cards, then move to a different bank. With the money I earn I'd buy another guitar and amp and give it to another hobo and teach him to do the same thing, in exchange for 25% of his earnings.

Rinse and repeat.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Acoustic. Then sell it and play teh air guitar.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Acoustic, but I don't have many choices. What the hell is an "Eletric Guitar/Amp"
The playground of the world
Quote by entity0009
Electric, because it probably weighs more. I'd then wait by an ATM, strumming away innocently until someone came along, then whack them with the guitar, steal their money and credit cards, then move to a different bank. With the money I earn I'd buy another guitar and amp and give it to another hobo and teach him to do the same thing, in exchange for 25% of his earnings.

Rinse and repeat.

Quote by Eddie4President
Acoustic, but I don't have many choices. What the hell is an "Eletric Guitar/Amp"

OH I SEE YOU ARE POKING FUN AT MY SPELLING MISTAKE.

You are such a clever individual, and I'm also sure everyone here loves you for not only make them ROLL ON THE FLOOR laughing at my silliness, but they also respect your intelligence for pointing something out that I can't edit to fix. Har har, what a character!
Quote by Dog--

You are such a clever individual, and I'm also sure everyone here loves you for not only make them ROLL ON THE FLOOR laughing at my silliness, but they also respect your intelligence for pointing something out that I can't edit to fix. Har har, what a character!

Sorry
The playground of the world
Quote by Dog--

crack
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Dog--

OLOLOLOL it should be "not only making"
🙈 🙉 🙊
Sell it for crack. I'll be so fucked up that i won't care whats going on around me.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Dog--

Acoustic.