Hey Pit I thought I'd ask everyone what team they had in pokemon. I did in fact searchbar and there was one thread but it was several months old. I only own emerald at the moment, but as soon as Soul Silver comes to America I'm buying it. As for my team it's

Combusken - lvl 23
Aron - lvl 20
Kadabra - lvl 21
Shroomish - lvl 21
Electrike - lvl 21
Swellow - lvl 22

Yes I know I suck but I set it down for a while and started a new game when I picked it up again (of course my old game wasn't too great either). And for those who will say get Red/Blue/Yellow or get Gold/Silver/Crystal I do plan to do those at some point or get the remakes. I will say that Emerald aren't as bad as most people think, the originals are far superior but Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are decent games. By the way, if you believe this should be in the pokemon thread fine, but at least tell me instead of just reporting it and getting it closed.
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 3, 2009,
well i have pokemon red cos red and blue are blatantly the only games worth owning, and i got it out of the drawer a few months back (after about 5 years gathering dust) and my team OWNED!!

mewtwo - 86
raichu - 79
charizard - 94
dewgong - 78
scyther - 84
onyx - 94
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
*This way?*

*No, that way*
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by cornmancer
Hey Pit I thought I'd ask everyone what team they had in pokemon. I did in fact searchbar and there was one thread but it was several months old. I only own emerald at the moment, but as soon as Soul Silver comes to America I'm buying it. As for my team it's

Combusken - lvl 23
Aron - lvl 20
Kadabra - lvl 21
Shroomish - lvl 21
Electrike - lvl 21
Swellow - lvl 22

Yes I know I suck but I set it down for a while and started a new game when I picked it up again (of course my old game wasn't too great either). And for those who will say get Red/Blue/Yellow or get Gold/Silver/Crystal I do plan to do those at some point or get the remakes. I will say that Emerald aren't as bad as most people think, the originals are far superior but Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are decent games. By the way, if you believe this should be in the pokemon thread fine, but at least tell me instead of just reporting it and getting it closed.

You fail twice. Once for making this thread, and another time for having such ghey pokemon
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
You fail twice. Once for making this thread, and another time for having such ghey pokemon

As I've said before A) If this would be better in the Pokemon thread we can close it, but I thought this deserved it's own thread. The mods can decide. B) Yes I know me and my pokemon suck but I have just recently started a new game.
Quote by cornmancer
As I've said before A) If this would be better in the Pokemon thread we can close it, but I thought this deserved it's own thread. The mods can decide. B) Yes I know me and my pokemon suck but I have just recently started a new game.

It's not that they suck because they are low-level (which is true though ). They suck because they're not even O.G., other than kadabra!!! Come'on, where you born after 1995 or something?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Is Chuck Norris a pokemon? 'Cause I have him.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Squirtle - lvl. 16
Charmeleon - lvl. 17
Bulbasaur - lvl. 16
Pikachu - lvl. 17
Machop - lvl. 23
Kadabra - lvl. 24

My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
I can't even remember what I had. I think my most common line-up was this;

Charizard - Lvl 100
Mewtwo - Lvl 100
Zapdos - Lvl 100
Alakazam - lvl 100
Mew - lvl 100
Celebi - Lvl 100

I definately had a level 100 celebi but I can't remember how often I used it. Had a few interchangable ones. Plus I know it's not a balaned team but when you're that powerful your pokemon can KO an enemy by farting.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Jul 3, 2009,