Read the title, I'm finding it hard to find it so am in doubt but does anyone know for sure? Thanks.
go to carvin.com and design your own... it'll probably cost around 1.5k tho
Quote by SPBY
go to carvin.com and design your own... it'll probably cost around 1.5k tho

I think he's talking about the actual hardware, not a specific guitar.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
I think he's talking about the actual hardware, not a specific guitar.

oh... um... i've never seen a 7 string left handed floyd period... ibanez makes some sort of whacky 7-string U-bar trem you could look at but... i dunno
I looked on Schaller, and Gotoh sources. Nothing. If they don't have it, whatever would have it isn't worth it.
Except possibly Ibanez, as SPBY mentioned.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
You might have to Jimi Hendrix-it. Buy a right handed guitar with the trem handle upside down. Because Left handed trems are rare already, and 7 string ones are even more rare if they're even made at all.

Plus Carvin only does licensed 7 string floyd roses, unless you call and ask specificly which they'll probably do for you.
the closest you will get to a quality floyd, that i know of, is a LoPro Edge 7 or Edge Pro 7 with a U-bar system. it comes in Korn's sig ibanez's. maybe you can find one on ebay or ibanezrules?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
you'll probably have to get a right hander and drill it to be lefty
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson