Would this pedal be any good to push an amp into OD? Or is it a good OD pedal in it's self, what kinda things are in it's range? I'm looking for a decent Punk/Hard Rock sound to go with my new amp. As far as I can tell the OD side of it is a TS808 clone??
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

yes the OD side is the same as Visual Sound's Route808 pedal, which is a 808 clone as you can tell by the name. It does its thing very well. But if you're just looking for a good OD and you dont need the compressor side of the Route66 check out Visual Sound's Open Road Overdrive. Its a lot like the boutique OD's floating around the market. Very amp like distortion, not as much of a mid hump, and very affordable.
Quote by SimplyBen
Would this pedal be any good to push an amp into OD? Or is it a good OD pedal in it's self, what kinda things are in it's range? I'm looking for a decent Punk/Hard Rock sound to go with my new amp. As far as I can tell the OD side of it is a TS808 clone??

wait...you've got 2 MGs....weird..
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Ahh right, thanks man. I'm following one on eBay for about £50 at the moment just wanted to know what I was watching An 808 clone is what I've been looking at really.

Quote by Kozlic
wait...you've got 2 MGs....weird..

Read the sig dear. I'm getting the MoFo at some point this month. Hopefully sooner rather than later since it's my birthday today
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey