I can't find a picture.

I had a Hohner strat copy. It was good to start out on but I ****ed it up as a beginner. I used to purposely break strings by tuning upwards until it popped. I was stupid.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Just a Squire Bullet Starter pack not great but ok.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Worst sellers remorse ever

Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by Fardarkcrow

I like the Spider...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Thought it was the greatest thing in the world (At the time )
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
First classical? LaPatrie Concert.

First Electric?
Epiphone Les Paul Special II

Classical plays like something that would cost close to $1500.

epiphone plays worse than a 'PROROCKR' guitar I found at Walmart. Yeah, it's just that bad.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by hourglass09
Epiphone SG Special

Same here
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
Old ass Marlin Bass guitar that used to belong to my uncle. cant find any pics, and im too lazy to go take some :P
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R

The same one as how to whammy without a whammy bar kid....

the sad part is that it's true
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
My first guitar was an 80$ Esteban! Felt like plywood... My first electric was an epi special II.

Gibson/Baldwin SG, anyone? Nah, didn't think so. Fret buzz, muddy humbuckers, heavy. And it's STILL my only electric. Still saving up for something better.
my kelly when i first got it. definately shouldnt of gotten one with a tremolo to start off with
Attachments:
kelly.jpg
Gibson/Baldwin SG, anyone? Nah, didn't think so. Fret buzz, muddy humbuckers, heavy. And it's STILL my only electric. Still saving up for something better.

I feel bad for you. I played one of those at a Pawn shop and... It just made me depressed.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.

Peavey Raptor Plus!

Playing it right now, I love the neck on this thing

PUPS don't sound too bad either
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera

That's my old band mate playing it, so I cropped his head out. I love that guitar to death. I worked my ass off putting together rental snowboards for one whole fall/winter to buy it used for $600. Best musical decision I've ever made.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
This isn't the exact one, same model and everything though. A Jay Turser JT-300.

A great beginner's guitar. I though it was awesome until I got a real Strat. Now I feel bad for that poor thing...
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.

thats a kramer striker..i traded a board when i was like 8 and played for years till i was 15 when i got my first used Electra omega at guitar and banjo here in bmt. i cut allot of yard to get that guitar. that old kramer still plays even with the pickups stuffed in with cardboard wedges cause the screws have long sence been lost, the tremlo has washers shoved under and its bolted in place because the anchor bolts striped out of the body. the volume and tone pots went out years ago so the pickups are just wired direct and you have to use a piar of pliers to tune the g because the tuner knob is gone. my first was actually in good shape compared to allot of the older guys reading this. decent equipment ust to be hard for a young guy to afford.
Last edited by jhaymon at Jul 4, 2009,
First ever

My grandpa's 1970 Yamaha FG-75. (not actual guitar)

First that was mine

Takamine G320 Acoustic. I'm the one with the black acoustic.

First Electric

2004? Squier Affinity Strat. Aftermarket pearloid pickguard and no pickup covers (I think they look cheap and crappy) and some *ahem* "artwork" done by the previous owner's boyfriend (the guitar was apparently a gift). Its a quote on the bottom left of the back:

Music gives a soul to the universe,
Wings to the mind,
Flight to the imagination,
And life to everything.

I love you baby

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Jul 4, 2009,
First Guitar:

First Act Discovery - Acoustic... tiny little thing.

First electric:

Epiphone SG Special II
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion
Quote by Natrone

2004? Squier Affinity Strat. Aftermarket pearloid pickguard and some *ahem* "artwork" done by the previous owner's boyfriend (the guitar was apparently a gift). Its a quote on the bottom left of the back:

Music gives a soul to the universe,
Wings to the mind,
Flight to the imagination,
And life to everything.

I love you baby

It looks like you've got Jeff Buckley's girlfriend's Squier Strat!
Funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks a lot.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.

Aria PE-Elite, in that finish. It's not actually mine, it belongs to my dad, but he's letting me hang onto it to learn with. It'll probably be a long time before I invest in one myself.

I love the thing, very easy and accessible to learn to play. The neck isn't as stiff as I might like, but that can't be changed. I can't really comment intelligently on the tone, though, I only get to hook it up to an amp when I visit my parent's place, and even then the only thing I have to compare it to is a Fernandes strat copy.
Quote by Vasser

It looks like you've got Jeff Buckley's girlfriend's Squier Strat!
Funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks a lot.

Yeah I thought of painting over it.....

NAH! It adds character. Like how it also says Chester over the Affinity logo....
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray