Now that it's just about evening on the friday of 4th of July weekend, and I'm sure the festivities are just beginning, I'd like to wish my fellow American UG'ers a happy independence day, and please be as safe as possible while setting off fireworks! I'm not saying legal; just safe! I'll oversee my fair share of roman candles this independence day.

In commemoration of the holiday, it's once again time to listen to Stars and Stripes Forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znEePD1nJxo

I plan to put the 1812 Overture on my iPod and play it very loudly at my local fireworks show Should be a blast.

What are your plans for this weekend?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

I plan to put the 1812 Overture on my iPod and play it very loudly at my local fireworks show Should be a blast.

Ah yes. In commemoration of the great American failure to manifest destiny.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Telecaster7
Yay.

My plans?

sit around, not celebrate....

Ahhh... Australia.

yeah

we never really celebrate anything..
I had a hamburger with fries for breakfast and then played video games the rest of the day. I've shown my share of patriotism.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Vornik
Ah yes. In commemoration of the great American failure to manifest destiny.

yes I am aware that the 1812 overture is not composed for celebration of America's independence, I love tchaikovsky, and everyone else loves his 1812 Overture

After all, American, Russian, whatever? We all love music and some fireworks.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I didn't even knew that 4th of July was american's independance day. At least now, I know.
(Btw I'm not american)
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Quote by Telecaster7
Yay.

My plans?

sit around, not celebrate....

Ahhh... Australia.

well written.

I'm in UK and couldn't care less about the 4th of july......
Quote by BrashPersona
well written.

I'm in UK and couldn't care less about the 4th of july......

Oh, I'm sure all of you try to forget it. It's the day America said "F*ck you, we're gonna do what we want. Try to stop us and we'll beat your ass".

And then we did.
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by taraholic
Oh, I'm sure all of you try to forget it. It's the day America said "F*ck you, we're gonna do what we want. Try to stop us and we'll beat your ass".

And then we did.

A true testament to the American spirit!

However, this July 4th I don't have any fireworks of the illegal kind, just the porridge supermarket ones. Cause you know how exciting sparks are.
Quote by taraholic

And then we did.

Well done Sir..........

because you were there weren't you?
I putting Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner on repeat for the whole day. Hopefully my British neighbors won't mind.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
I putting Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner on repeat for the whole day. Hopefully my British neighbors won't mind.

What a bloody mess that is.........
"God Bless America even if I am unemployed and cannot find a simple job to save my ass right now."

The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Working 10 hours both days.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by ttreat31
I'm working on the 4th. Damn.

same here

but to all the UGers Happy 4th
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
i wish i was back in long island so i could watch the fireworks show at port jeff
Hope the weather is good!... “Twister kills two, north-west of Atlanta”. Must have been one hell of a game.