View poll results: Which Guitar Style?
Red/orange sunburst with silver hardware PIC#1
17 47%
Black with Gold Hardware PIC#2
19 53%
Voters: 36.
2nd one.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
what model, and what's your budget?

edit: and dont make a thread for everything. if you have a thread on agiles on the first page, then put this there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Jul 3, 2009,
Sorry, but It seem's if I only post one thread, no one even looks in it... so this better's my chances, But no more...I Promise.
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Andybren8690
Sorry, but It seem's if I only post one thread, no one even looks in it... so this better's my chances, But no more...I Promise.

dude after i posted that edit, i found you made a 3rd thread.

enough. there are dozens of threads on agiles.

you still didnt answer my question.

if you want fan boys to say buy it! 12 times, then keep asking without giving any information as far as budget, style of music or amp you use.

if you want a real answer then stick to one thread and actually answer questions in it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I'm not sure, but I think I deleted the first two. If I delete my first post, Does it close the whole thread?

Also, I am Looking for $250 and under, and I play mostly classic rock, alternative rock, and very little classic pop (Beatles mostly)

And as far as amp goes, I currently have a Behringer V-tone but mostly I just play on my lil 30w Fullerton after the guitar, I will be saving for an amp, so suggestions?
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
Last edited by Andybren8690 at Jul 3, 2009,
I like the first one better, only because I'm getting a guitar in a similar color scheme in the near future.
2nd
ive never liked cherry sunburst LP's
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by Andybren8690
I'm not sure, but I think I deleted the first two. If I delete my first post, Does it close the whole thread?

Also, I am Looking for $250 and under, and I play mostly classic rock, alternative rock, and very little classic pop (Beatles mostly)

And as far as amp goes, I currently have a Behringer V-tone but mostly I just play on my lil 30w Fullerton after the guitar, I will be saving for an amp, so suggestions?

What guitar do you currently have? And is there any possible way you can save up more?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i like the second one but its ur choice. i thnk the 2nd one would be better to mod, but the other one's better if ur not gonna mod it.
Don't steal.
The government hates competition.
i like the 2nd one. black with gold hardware is sexy imo.

but maybe i only like the black moe because im a metal fan. i also dont like the burst one because i dont like the look of the colour scheme as it looks almost pink to me on the esges.
Wow you're making me choose between my Two favorite LP Finish styles.

Hmm the 2nd one is missing Block Inlays and body Binding that would make it perfect, so I'm going to have to say the 1st.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I voted for the second one, although I don't particularly like either of them.