Well, i have just received new tubes (warrenty replacements) from the guys at B-52 but they did not provide any instructions for putting them in.

now i know i could just as easily google "how to change tubes on an amplifier" but that is not my problem.

i can't figure out how to open up my B-52 at112 amp. i googled, i searchbarred and everything. i even tried unscrewing everything in the back, but to no avail.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i need help.

how to get to the insides of my AT112?

btw, its 2 power tubes and 1 phase inverter tubes.

how should i bias them? general tips/info would be nice.

thanks guys.
have you tried a hacksaw yet?

sorry, couldn't resist... i'd say see if there's a latch or something, i don't know with that model specifically, but see if a grill comes off or something
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
the back actually looks like it would come off really really easy.....but when you unscrew everything, nothing budges.

wtf?
It's possible it's glued on there. Just try to break the seal. Otherwise I have no clue
Quote by Ekofu
It's possible it's glued on there. Just try to break the seal. Otherwise I have no clue

That. My AXL was like that. It took a little elbow grease, but don't overdo it, I'd hate to see you post pics of your amp plated cracked!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦