Im picking up the Orange TT this coming monday and this will be my first ever non-combo tube amp. I've been doing research on cabs to find a suitable match but im having some difficulty, and maybe the lovely users of UG can help recommended me one.
Ideally i would like something not more then 300$ peferebly 4x12 (I plan on gigging in small venues, 50-100 max). Most ive found dont match the ohm ratings =/

Is this too tall of an order? (I sure hope not )
Surprise you're not going for just an Orange Cab? Too expensive I guess? Are you willing to go used?

I'd recommend an Avatar cab. I'm not really sure about settings and what not, but I think amps can always be modded...my guess is it's costly.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
Avatar cabs come in orange. They're pretty reasonably priced too. Check out their website. If thats too expensive, then go for the windsor

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
For 300 hundred you might need to aim for a 2x12. That won't make a big difference in loudness so you shouldn't be worried about that. You might be able to find a used marshall 4x12 for that much, though you'll wanna stay away from the MG cabs.

The tiny terror can run on 8 or 16 ohms, so I don't see how you're having trouble finding a cab since 8 and 16 ohm guitar cabs are the most common.

I'd stay far away from a peavey cab unless I got a good deal and I had enough dough left over to swap the speakers.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Don't bother with a 4x12 for a 15W amp. Get a nicer 2x12 from Orange, Avatar or some other good cab maker.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
^
Yes Orange 212s are amazing.
1990 Gibson SG Special Black
2003 Martin Hd-28
Fender Standard Telecaster Chrome Red
Randall RX120RH On RX412 SOLD!!
Fender Pro Jr. Combo
Keeley Modded Boss DS-1
Electro Harmonics Metal Muff
Ernie Ball Vp Jr.