MXR M-134 Chorus.
Really great sounding chorus pedal that is very versatile. Does the Rush thing really well. It's essentially the poor man's TC chorus. Has a neat little button that makes it so that it only modulates the higher frequencies so you don't lose your low end. Also, the LED pulses with the chorusing, which just looks cool. Stereo Outputs. I will probably kick myself in the ass once i get rid of it, but i don't use it enough at this point. With my amp, i pretty much nailed the STP rhythm tone. I was quite pleased. Overall, a kickass yellow box. I've never had any problems with it. Power supply included.
$110+shipping

Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
This thing is really versatile, and sounds pretty descent. Don't let me give you the impression that it is amazing or anything, but i definitely prefer it over all the crybaby's (excluding the dime wah). It's marketed towards the metal crowd, but i think that it does funk really well. When i got it i was really into the whole hendrix and zakk wylde thing, so i thought having a wah pedal would be the coolest thing ever. The truth is, i don't use it near enough. It is just over 2 years old and i have hooked it up maybe once every 2 months. It just sits around. Power supply included.
65+shipping

Both pedals are velcro free, come with the official pedal power supply, and come in box. Both have seen very little amounts of use and are in great cosmetic shape. The chorus has a couple tiny paint knicks on the corners on the bottom, but other than that completely perfect.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer