Wow man that was pretty cool, im not a chris Isaak fan but that was really something, the playing blended together very nicely and everyone was in time, it sounded really good. hope to see more from you soon.
Are you the one with the Ibanez?

Very nice song. I've never heard the original, but this cover kicks ass! I thought that the playing was soulful, and singing was great!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

The lady reminds me of the aunt from Roseanne, haha. From her looks to her voice. ;P

Good cover though man.
Quote by guitar99099
Are you the one with the Ibanez?

Yep. Not the most conventional guitar for this piece, but it worked well.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
I haven't heard the original before either and I really liked it, especially the mixing of the different stringed parts.

I was just curious, what was the 12 stringed instrument? Was is it a type of guitar because it didn't look like he was plucking the strings.
Quote by PurpleBin
I was just curious, what was the 12 stringed instrument? Was is it a type of guitar because it didn't look like he was plucking the strings.

Thanks for your input!

The instrument is actually a Chapman Stick, which is kind of like having a guitar and bass combined into one. You play it by tapping the strings, as opposed to plucking them like a regular guitar or bass.

Just in case anyone else is interested, here is the official website: http://www.stick.com/
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
i listened to this cover yesterday and it's been stuck in my head ever since. it's very good.
Sorry I didnt get to this sonner I forgot >.>

That was a great cover.
And that stick is awesome
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.