Page 1 of 2
Toy Story should be first

I have no faith in this.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
from number 1 to number 5, huge dissapointment...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
This list is full of fail. Toy Story should be first. Up has only been out a month and suddenly it's better than Toy Story? I think not.
Lion King and Aladdin should be at least 5 spots higher than where they were put in.
Everything by Dreamworks that wasn't Shrek 1 shouldn't be on there.

Kung Fu Panda and Bolt were not better then Spirited Away, or any Pixar film.
That list was complete fail. Bolt is better than Toy Story and The Lion King? I didn't even know what the hell Bolt was until a few months ago. Not to mention all those Japanese cartoons that hardly anyone has heard of.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
they are forgetting finding nemo, snow white, sleeping beauty and a **** ton of other classics. and they do a new "best animated film" after like EVERY SINGLE new pixar movie. its so dumb.

edit: ^ i have seen princess mononoke, and its actually pretty cool. alot more for older ppl though little kids wouldnt like it
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by TheReverend724
i'm just glad Miyazaki's films were on there, except Mononoke is 100x better than Totoro

Agreed, although, I treasure Spirited Away over any of his other works.
i think Ice Age and The Lion King should be higher up on the list.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
WHERE IS THE LAND BEFORE TIME?!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Kung Fu Panda is higher on the list than Toy Story or Lion King?

Fuck. That. Shit.

And why isn't Bambi or the Hunchback of Notre Dame on that list? Those two are way better than a bunch of the crap there.

agreed

Pocahontas i thought was a good film and would deserve mention in a list like this.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Dirge Humani
Which one? There's 13 of them...

The first one...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I saw that list earlier. Mostly crap IMO. Kung Fu Panda in the top 5? WTF is that? Bolt shouldn't have even made the list.

Up looks good, but there is no way it is #1.

My Neighbor Totoro totally deserves to be on it though. That is one of my favorite movies.

Oh, and I'm glad Mulan got a spot. That has always been one of my favorite Disney movies.
Quote by daytripper75
I saw that list earlier. Mostly crap IMO. Kung Fu Panda in the top 5? WTF is that? Bolt shouldn't have even made the list.

Up looks good, but there is no way it is #1.

My Neighbor Totoro totally deserves to be on it though. That is one of my favorite movies.

Oh, and I'm glad Mulan got a spot. That has always been one of my favorite Disney movies.
Up is sooooo good. I hesitate saying best ever, but it's close.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Toy Story should be first

I have no faith in this.

Precisely.
Quote by clincher09
That list was complete fail. Bolt is better than Toy Story and The Lion King? I didn't even know what the hell Bolt was until a few months ago. Not to mention all those Japanese cartoons that hardly anyone has heard of.

Miyazaki?
Work of genius, man.
Like you wouldn't even know.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
wtf aladdin at 16 and NO ROBIN HOOD????

top 5 are spirited away, kung fu panda, bolt, wall-e, and up?

Those movies are pretty good I guess (I've only seen wall-e and up), but I'm guessing they're NOTHING compared to the classics like toy story.

This is an outrage.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle before Princess Mononoke? BULLSHIT!
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Jul 15, 2009,
Stupid list.

It's a well known fact that Toy Story is the greatest animated film ever. How they managed to say that there's 8 other films that are better than it I don't know. Now i see why everyone uses Google instead Yahoo. If their search engine is anything like this list then i'm gonna assume that when you search for something you get a heap of BS at the top of the list and then what should have been the first result about 5 pages back.

/rant

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Last edited by El Hilliaro at Jul 15, 2009,
It's been said several times now but Toy Story should've been number one.
Como te
what the ****!? the simpsons were number 3!? they shouldn't even be on that list. that movie was terrible!
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by dgall91
It's been said several times now but Toy Story should've been number one.

I don't know, Spirited Away is pretty amazing. But of American movies it should probably be Toy Story.
Quote by El Hilliaro
Stupid list.

It's a well known fact that Toy Story is the greatest animated film ever. How they managed to say that there's 8 other films that are better than it I don't know. Now i see why everyone uses Google instead Yahoo. If their search engine is anything like this list then i'm gonna assume that when you search for something you get a heap of BS at the top of the list and then what should have been the first result about 5 pages back.

/rant

I like this post.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Did everyone miss the fact that this list was voted on by Yahoo members, and not film critics, etc.?

OF COURSE the more recent films are going to have top spots, because it's fresh in the public psyche. Your average, every day movie-goer isn't going to immediately remember how amazing Akira was, or how touching The Little Mermaid was if they just left the theaters watching Up.

For a fan driven list, it wasn't BAD, just incredibly predictable. Of course I could scrutinize this list down to the letter, but it's so insanely useless to do so.

Read and think about the type of list it is before shooting off about how shit it is.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 2