Page 1 of 5
Well at the moment, ive been trying to promote our band and been thinking of ways to get it done and basically we all want profile hits, song hits and friends. So i came up with this basically everyone post there myspace url and add each other that way we get better looking profiles and when it comes down to getting signed or what the more hits and friends you have can make a difference, of course you need the music but if we all do this then we get closer to that chance...

www.myspace.com/inmybirth

So post your url and let the hits and friends list climb.
doesn't sound like too bad an idea to me haha
BEFORE YOU ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST, MIGHT BE AN IDEA TO ADD THE BANDS BEFORE YOU, CAUSE IF NO ONE DOES ANY ADDING THIS ISN'T GONNA WORK IS IT

myspace
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Last edited by anacrucix at Jul 4, 2009,
Just want to add the earlier you get in this thread the better since the logical thing to do here is for the person who post last to add all the above and then the person below does all the above etc...

This is also better than adding randoms cause you know that all the bands here are active and you want be sending out friend request that get no add...
Last edited by inmybirth at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by inmybirth
Well at the moment, ive been trying to promote our band and been thinking of ways to get it done and basically we all want profile hits, song hits and friends. So i came up with this basically everyone post there myspace url and add each other that way we get better looking profiles and when it comes down to getting signed or what the more hits and friends you have can make a difference, of course you need the music but if we all do this then we get closer to that chance...

www.myspace.com/inmybirth

So post your url and let the hits and friends list climb.

Getting signed isn't such a good idea to me....the music industry isn't doing as well as it seems. Labels are spending more time finding new bands and acts than they are developing the acts they already have. It's all about business/money. Try doing it yourself with sites like cdbaby.com....I'm gonna try to make a thread on staying indie and it's advantages sometime.....I'll add you on myspace when I get all my songs done; I'm trying to get everything together before I make a new one.
www.myspace.com/deadcreationinc
enjoy guys, good idea, i cant believe no one did this before xD
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
My band: AESTHETICA

I'm a solo act. Pretty much just acoustic/alternative for now.

This was a great idea I'll be sure to check everyone out above.

http://www.myspace.com/aestheticapa

Constructive criticism and comments are always greatly appreciated.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you had heard of noostar, the site in my sig? It's kind of a social media/talent contest hybrid where members vote for a weekly chart, which then gets sent around within the industry to promoters/agents etc. It's good for a free bit of publicity, anyways. Take a look and let me know what you think, it's always good to hear feedback I'll put my band's myspace up here when we're finished setting it up, it's just a domain name atm so not really worth your while for the time being...
i think this should be stickied xD
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Page 1 of 5