Ok, it is now 12:45am meaning that it has officially been 4th of July for over 45 minutes.

So Happy 4th of July everybody!!!

For those of you internationals who don't know what 4th of July is all about. It is the day that the Deceleration of Independence was sighed declaring the United States was now independent from the British Empire. That's basically it. For more check your history books on US history.

So for those of you State side, what are your plans for this 4th of July weekend. I am going to be launching fireworks and blowing stuff up with my family tomorrow up in LA.

So thats mine, what are yours?
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
If NK launched a test nuke or something on the Independance day, what will he do today? Sit back and let it all go by? I Think not... Not really..

Well

I don't live in America, but I've celebrated it once, not too special.

Happy national day, guise.
DeVillains!
dude i'm going down to montana to do some under age drinking and some cow tipping with my cousins
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"
Lol, I watched that movie on monday about that fisherman dude that kills people on the fourth of July, I know what you did last summer or something...

You should do what they did. But without the deaths.

Pretty average movie though, don't recommend watching it unless you're with a chick who's easily frightened.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
i just found out i have pink eye and today was the day i take out a beautiful girl who is probably the most like me than any other girl i've ever met. and now i have pink eye. kill me.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37
i just found out i have pink eye and today was the day i take out a beautiful girl who is probably the most like me than any other girl i've ever met. and now i have pink eye. kill me.

Sucks.
To.
Be.
You!

Seriously dude, sunglasses.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Lots of underage drinking, probably gonna smoke some weed with this crazy sexy chick. Once were stoned and drunk were going to my house to fool around in the pool, then were gonna trip on dxm and watch fireworks. I'm excited
R.I.P. heaven's gate
Quote by SynGates14
Lots of underage drinking, probably gonna smoke some weed with this crazy sexy chick. Once were stoned and drunk were going to my house to fool around in the pool, then were gonna trip on dxm and watch fireworks. I'm excited

Sounds like fun. I should've done something... Sure, I'm Aussie, but what the ****, I can still go get pissed and smoke weed to celebrate some funkyass day.

Good luck with the sexy chick man.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by SynGates14

sounds like a plan.

Have fun man.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Going to a party thrown by a good friend.. not a very wild person.. no drinking or weed, or crazy sex. IM SOOO MATTUURREEEE

lol
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
happy 4th of july, today is my dog's bday.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
hell yea. i didnt have to go into work today, and still got paid for eight hours of work. company holidays ftw!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by GODhimself37

Anyway as an Englishman I don't really celebrate it HOWEVER I was born in America so I'll be using that as an excuse to get drunk today.
Last edited by NinjaSlayHuman at Jul 4, 2009,
So today is the day independence slowed down?

Unfortunately we don't celebrate it over here and few people actually acknowledge it or know when it is.

Happy 4th of July though you guys
🙈 🙉 🙊