For only playing the guitar for 10 months, I would say that you are doing quite well! I can't hear any major mistakes, and you see to know how to play the song quite well. The one thing I might work on some is your tone, as it seems to blend into the background rather than stand out.

Of course, it isn't easy to get an amazing sound from an entry-level amp, but try messing with it some if you can.

Overall, you know that you are pretty new to guitar, and you picked a song that isn't too hard but that you can play well. Great job!
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Xeron Brigs
For only playing the guitar for 10 months, I would say that you are doing quite well! I can't hear any major mistakes, and you see to know how to play the song quite well. The one thing I might work on some is your tone, as it seems to blend into the background rather than stand out.

Of course, it isn't easy to get an amazing sound from an entry-level amp, but try messing with it some if you can.

Overall, you know that you are pretty new to guitar, and you picked a song that isn't too hard but that you can play well. Great job!

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not sure if it's possible to get the sort of tone I need with my amp. I have tried messing with it and also tried the settings Slipknot's guitarist uses but it doesn't really get there.
Quote by mndzw25
damn not bad for ten months.

is that an Ibanez grg170dx?
cause it looks like it and that was my first guitar its a good guitar

Check out my vid

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156325

Thanks very much.

Yes it is a GRG170DX and it's great. Just wish I had a great amp

I will check your video.