No. Not logs.

A log, as in a journal. You know those half-A4 sized notebooks they made you carry and write in religiously in school? Like that, except instead of writing poems, songs, or whatever the hell people write in diaries/journals/logs,

I will intend to write about other people in them.

I will write a complete analytical interesting log of every one person I know.

I will ask questions, observe, and experiment.

Then I will write what I learn in my notebook.

I hope to know people better...their secrets...what makes their buttons push.

likes or dislikes.

I am very spiked.

I also sound like a third grader.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
No. Not logs.

A log, as in a journal. You know those half-A4 sized notebooks they made you carry and write in religiously in school? Like that, except instead of writing poems, songs, or whatever the hell people write in diaries/journals/logs,

I will intend to write about other people in them.

I will write a complete analytical interesting log of every one person I know.

I will ask questions, observe, and experiment.

Then I will write what I learn in my notebook.

I hope to know people better...their secrets...what makes their buttons push.

likes or dislikes.

I am very spiked.

I also sound like a third grader.

Actually this sounds like fun, i may also do it.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Minkaro
Don't lie to me.

I just feel very excited about this.

For once I am starting to become interested in people. I won't lie.

I just feel...very very interested.

Like how I felt when I decided to take up guitar.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
So you want to make a log sounding like poems or what?
DeVillains!
Is there realy a need to write it down?

It kinda makes you look like a serial killer
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Is there realy a need to write it down?

I am afraid it is partly driven by my ego...It will make me feel special, kind of (sadly).
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I'd probably stop talking to someone I knew if I found out they were doing this. I'd possibly consider calling the police aswell.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I am afraid it is partly driven by my ego...It will make me feel special, kind of (sadly).

Why?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
As of now I am writing some stuff I recall from memory from last year.

Thinking of old teachers, relatives, classmates. I particularly want to see how they are different then and now.

It's hard to be honest with oneself, so i'm going to start with others, then apply the same method to myself.

Quote by aaciseric
I'd probably stop talking to someone I knew if I found out they were doing this. I'd possibly consider calling the police aswell.

aaciseric is paranoid....or is simply making a comment as this is the internet.

Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Why?

Why do you play guitar (assuming you do, if not replace 'guitar' with choice instrument. sport, whatever) or dress up like you do or listen to the music you listen or make the art you make?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Laces Out Danny

aaciseric is paranoid....or is simply making a comment as this is the internet.

Well if you stopped following me everywhere I wouldn't be so paranoid would I?
2 flaws:

1. if you get caught with that, you instantly become the worst creeper ever.

2. people are boring.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by EJD
Ha.

Log.

Doodie.

LOL, yes, I will probably end up doodling all over the log instead
Quote by icaneatcatfood
you sound weird. get some help. And I would call the police on someone If I found out about they were doing this. I mean there is no logical reason anyone would do this.
This is probably the weirdest and most pointless thing I've ever read.

When did the memory become redundant? Why write this down??
I know plenty about people, I spent a year once I moved here with no friends so I learnt to analyse people in an attempt to work out how to approach people, never had to write a thing down, still don't.

Seriously though, I don't see the need for a 'special book', you've got a brain, use it, you'll soon realise everyone is just a different degree of the same thing, there's not much to really grasp
you mean logarithms?! we need to get a power x into the subject!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
you mean logarithms?! we need to get a power x into the subject!

we forget to factor in the 'people' (human error).

Quote by tushmeister
This is probably the weirdest and most pointless thing I've ever read.

When did the memory become redundant? Why write this down??
I know plenty about people, I spent a year once I moved here with no friends so I learnt to analyse people in an attempt to work out how to approach people, never had to write a thing down, still don't.

Seriously though, I don't see the need for a 'special book', you've got a brain, use it, you'll soon realise everyone is just a different degree of the same thing, there's not much to really grasp

well I guess that's just you and me mate.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
we forget to factor in the 'people' (human error).

well I guess that's just you and me mate.

I don't think you follow me, it's not 'you and me' at all. I think you're as barking mad as the others do.
Plenty of people people-watch, plenty of people observe (I think you'll find there's an entire pseudo-science dedicated to it, it's quite well known, psychology) but don't go writing it down, just think about it, use your memory. If you're not intelligent enough to do that, I wouldn't trust your final evaluations on the topic anyway
Quote by tushmeister
just think about it, use your memory. If you're not intelligent enough to do that, I wouldn't trust your final evaluations on the topic anyway

memory =/= intelligence.

Quote by tushmeister
I think you're as barking mad as the others do.

why?

Quote by tushmeister

Plenty of people people-watch, plenty of people observe

that's true. Even the most stupid irrational human beings.

Quote by tushmeister
(I think you'll find there's an entire pseudo-science dedicated to it, it's quite well known, psychology)

why do you think it is a pseudoscience?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
memory =/= intelligence.

why?

that's true. Even the most stupid irrational human beings.

why do you think it is a pseudoscience?

But memory is a key part of intelligence, if you can't remember things then you can't show intelligence (unless you want to claim sub-genres of intelligence i.e. artistic intelligence). Without the ability to remember things, how exactly can you recall them/use them to solve problems/do anything associated with general intelligence?

Why? Because you're talking about it in a very weirdly detached way, and more importantly in a way that nobody here has any reason at all to care about, you didn't pose a question, you just spoke about effectively stalking people you know and writing things down about them.

I consider it a pseudoscience because a lot of it doesn't work on objective measures, some of it does which is fine, but from what I've studied of it (to A Level) it often has weaknesses in its methodology that weaken it as a science, I was taught to consider it a pseudoscience by my teacher, she loved the subject but believed very strongly it had a way to go before it could be recognised as a true science (consider the implications, to be called a science gives a certain 'trustable' quality, as if there as a definite truth there, until psychology can advance its methods/approach I'd say it's not quite there.)
Quote by tushmeister
But memory is a key part of intelligence, if you can't remember things then you can't show intelligence (unless you want to claim sub-genres of intelligence i.e. artistic intelligence). Without the ability to remember things, how exactly can you recall them/use them to solve problems/do anything associated with general intelligence?

yes, but writing things down is a way to free up more of that analytical part of the mind instead of using up brain power in remembering the facts.

Quote by tushmeister

Why? Because you're talking about it in a very weirdly detached way, and more importantly in a way that nobody here has any reason at all to care about, you didn't pose a question, you just spoke about effectively stalking people you know and writing things down about them.

I never said anything about deliberately stalking...only deliberately writing.

Quote by tushmeister

I consider it a pseudoscience because a lot of it doesn't work on objective measures, some of it does which is fine, but from what I've studied of it (to A Level) it often has weaknesses in its methodology that weaken it as a science, I was taught to consider it a pseudoscience by my teacher, she loved the subject but believed very strongly it had a way to go before it could be recognised as a true science (consider the implications, to be called a science gives a certain 'trustable' quality, as if there as a definite truth there, until psychology can advance its methods/approach I'd say it's not quite there.)

I've never studied psychology in an academic setting so I can't say anything about this.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
yes, but writing things down is a way to free up more of that analytical part of the mind instead of using up brain power in remembering the facts.

I never said anything about deliberately stalking...only deliberately writing.

I've never studied psychology in an academic setting so I can't say anything about this.

I don't agree with that, to think IS to analyse, to analyse what you've written down you have to think in exactly the same way, it's not like remembering something is a taxing process.

And fine, but why, exactly, did you say anything at all? Fine, you're keeping a People Log, that's wonderful, but none of us are involved in the matter, and you made no effort to getus involved, suggesting you just wanted to tell us, which means you think it's important. And frankly, it's not.
i dont think youre weird TS, i think its interesting to look at people as a whole and try to draw conclusions.

might want to tell your friends about this upfront though. if you have good friends, they probably wont mind much (read care ). either that or only 'study' strangers and random people that you come into contact with. some people might not like you keeping tabs on them like that.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by tushmeister
I don't agree with that, to think IS to analyse, to analyse what you've written down you have to think in exactly the same way, it's not like remembering something is a taxing process.

again, that's you and me.

Quote by tushmeister

And fine, but why, exactly, did you say anything at all? Fine, you're keeping a People Log, that's wonderful, but none of us are involved in the matter, and you made no effort to getus involved, suggesting you just wanted to tell us, which means you think it's important. And frankly, it's not.

You have to learn that not everything anyone tells each other have to be of importance to the other. You can't just exist saying "I don't give a fuck" whenever you get a chance. Don't get that confused with needing to care.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny

You have to learn that not everything anyone tells each other have to be of importance to the other. You can't just exist saying "I don't give a fuck" whenever you get a chance. Don't get that confused with needing to care.

That is wonderfully retarded.
You are posting on a public forum, where the key purpose is to converse, the key purpose is to share information, to share knowledge etc, if what you're saying is of no importance, why bother?
It's not that it's unimportant to me, it's that it's unimportant to absolutely everyone...
Quote by Arthur Curry
just don't make the same mistake harriet the spy did

she let rosie o'donnell take care of her?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by tushmeister
That is wonderfully retarded.

and you're beginning to use inflammatory language. nice.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
yes, try not to let rosie o'donnel take care of you. though she will tempt you with her beauty and charisma.
Quote by Arthur Curry
yes, try not to let rosie o'donnel take care of you. though she will tempt you with her beauty and charisma.

I will keep this in mind when I make my "people log" that tushmeister strongly disapproves of.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
and you're beginning to use inflammatory language. nice.

Well yes, I had a criticism to make and I made it, I'm sorry I didn't mollycoddle you, I'm not your mother and I'm certainly not a caring individual, not for people I've never met in the very least.

If you wish for me to keep my criticisms to myself, I wouldn't post things on the internet...