hello.
i'm an extremely easily agitated person who really needs to relax more, anyone else the same?
I mean getting angry at really small things, like the door being left open by someone who just walked in, i also used to have a tendency to smash things and really regret it.

and all this anger has caused me to generally sound angry all of the time. which leads to people telling me to relax/chill out, which gets me pissed because i was relaxed!
yea so it's a big problem and i've lost friends because of it.

discuss discuss

EDIT: also i'd like to add i'm really impatient as well, which isn't a good combination. i'm always raging when for example i drop things like food when hurrying, or smashing the edge of my guitar into a wall
Last edited by Horebane at Jul 4, 2009,
do you have regular sex? My friend was just like you, and he was a virgin, then he got a rather good looking girlfriend who he has regular sex with, he still get's angry, but he worries less and doesn't really care about small things
i used to rape people out of anger.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
get a pet,like a nice hampster or rabbit,stroke it,love it, car for it.

and when you get angry turn to little harry the hampster and throw him against a wall
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I get angry easily to. I don't usually smash things but i do get angry over little things. Like some people annoy me so much when they are just talking i feel like killing them.
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by centorium

and when you get angry turn to little harry the hampster and throw him against a wall

I thought you were going to suggest sex with the hamster... Which is worse?
Quote by jake_1234
I get angry easily to. I don't usually smash things but i do get angry over little things. Like some people annoy me so much when they are just talking i feel like killing them.

I get annoyed at other people to, though I consider that to be their fault for being annoying.
Are you really just angry at yourself? There's probably a deeper reason to you being angry than just your temprement.
Quote by centorium

SO SIGGED!
Quote by Horebane
hello.
i'm an extremely easily agitated person who really needs to relax more, anyone else the same?
I mean getting angry at really small things, like the door being left open by someone who just walked in, i also used to have a tendency to smash things and really regret it.

and all this anger has caused me to generally sound angry all of the time. which leads to people telling me to relax/chill out, which gets me pissed because i was relaxed!
yea so it's a big problem and i've lost friends because of it.

discuss discuss

EDIT: also i'd like to add i'm really impatient as well, which isn't a good combination. i'm always raging when for example i drop things like food when hurrying, or smashing the edge of my guitar into a wall

how about hang a sign that says "I am an Angry person" (angry in capitals) on your neck?

that way people will be more patient to your growling lion rage.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
let me gues you're american, you guys really get angry fast i think its natural for you. but as an answer weed
Höhner llx100g
Gibson explorer
crappy stagg acoustic
Roland dac80d
marshall jcm 900 sl-x 2500
marshall 1960A
ehx metal-muff
jimmy hendrix wah
I dont get that angry very often
It doesnt normally help the situation when you do
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
Go Pray, my friend

Disregard my sig
V
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Meh, anger helps put your point across to complete douche bags so it is useful. But can be very bad............
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
one of my housemates last year was like that. his 'catchphrase' was "what the fuck!?!". he would repeat it over and over, half yelling it while walking around the house. it was always about stupid little things. he could drop a pen on the ground and he would react like it was the coming of the armageddon. he smoked like a gram of weed everyday too

theres a reason im not living with him this year. being around him makes me all high strung and agitated aswell. plus it gets plain annoying to listen to someone bitch and moan all the time when they get angry. ive always said about him that he's going to have a heart attack at the age of 30 from all the self induced stress.

you gotta learn to relax and chill out man, its not healthy.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by gorrath
let me gues you're american, you guys really get angry fast i think its natural for you. but as an answer weed

I'm guessing that was a joke but in general, people who get really angry fast are angry people, not just Americans. Anyway, weed will just make you paranoid if you have a tense temprament already, i would say just learn not to care about the little things, let some things go once in a while.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I remember reading in another thread that someone punched himself in the face so hard he knocked himself out. He was trying to swat a fly.

The lesson here, is anger is fine, just don't punch yourself in the face. Write music.
First paragraph sound a lot like me. I'm generally a happy and quite laid back person, but I do have a short temper, and often break things... :/
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by JohnnyV
I remember reading in another thread that someone punched himself in the face so hard he knocked himself out. He was trying to swat a fly.

The lesson here, is anger is fine, just don't punch yourself in the face. Write music.

haha
i have a story.
i dreamt of some guy who i hated and in the dream i swung my fist at him. the contact of the fist came when i woke up, to my own face. it was pretty hard too. it's pretty funny, would be funnier if it didn't happen to me.
I'm one of those people who acts happy all the time and supresses anger until a cashier gives me wrong change. Then I go apeshit, breaking shit and punching children in the face.
I'm the same way, and my parents get pretty pissy about it.
Try playing contact sports .. I play rugby and football regularly and it helps me vent some of my anger.
I'm angry pretty much all the time, except for when I'm with my girlfriend, then I'm chill and really happy, so try maybe getting a girlfriend.
Both of those things really help me, but still doesn't stop me from punching holes in the walls ..
you know what i like to do when im down in the dumps?

i like to jump over the fence into next door's garden, get thier cat, AND TWIST IT'S LIL NECK!
then twist it, and twist it some more, then kick it, THEN TWIST IT SOME MORE!

or chill out and watch a dvd...