Okay,so i'm not going to physically beat her,but...wait lemmie start from beggining.

Okay

So ,as some of you may know,me and my girlfriend have been going out few months over 2 years now.Now is my only realtionship to date and as a result I have made some rather fundamental mistakes from time to time.

In light of this Becky (My girlfriend) suggested that I write down the mistakes and published them so I might learn from them,So I typed them out on my i-touch and have been collecting them ever since.

Okay so now you understand the backround.

Basically I got bored and decided to publish them for public consumption, on the internet. I did this maybe 3 days ago, the point being we got talking and a bet emerged from the murky waters of conversation.

If my blog gets either 10,000 views or earn £20 in revenue from clicking on ads then i may make of my girlfriend one demand, and no-matter what it is she must obey.(also i must spend the £20 on buying her a present)

And so we come to the point of it all pit, Help me by looking at the blog and clicking the ads (you don't have 2 buy anything ,just click on them) so as to generate the views and money fo my wish

Also help me decide what I should wish from her should the time come.

TL;DR? I bet my girlfriend i could get £20 revenue/10,000 views from a blog, if I do I get one wish from my girlfriend that she has to do, no matter what it is.

(i'm thinking extremly public sex, like in a glass elevater)

Linky

Edit-For the lazier gentleman I highlighted the important stuff.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by centorium
Okay,so i'm not going to physically beat her,but...wait lemmie start from beggining.

You lost me.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
urg, not sure if this is allowed on Ug mate.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
urg, not sure if this is allowed on Ug mate.

Yeah I considered this, but theres no rule that denies it, your not allowed to link to other forums or adveritse other sites, but blogs are okay as long as there not spam/irrelevent.

Either way if its not allowed i'll take it down
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary