I searched everywhere for something on an EV Tapco 5212 Mixing board, and all I got was one for sale in Denver for $75 and stuff about the II version. I was wondering if this board would be a good beginner board for me and my friend to start doing some recordings on. I'm trading it for an Orange Crush 15R that I haven't used in 8 months.

The guy showed me pictures and told me it was unpowered, but it works as he was using it in his church.

Here are the pictures he showed me (I realize that there is a button missing):

Thanks!
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
What are you planning to record to? If it has direct outputs for each channel it should be fine, but it doesn't look like it does.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Uh...I have no clue. My friend has a mac that he usually records to, so what would I need to be able to use that?
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Oh well thank you! You two saved me from making a pretty big mistake lol
Quote by CrazyDavey