After listening to Day that Never Comes I realised something amusing

James Hetfield like to accentuate an AAAHHH at the end of most words...

What other songs does he do this? Is it part of his breathing? Is he enjoying a sip of Coke? Did he just squish a fly ( ) ?

What's the go?
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
2. play pentatonic scales fast
3. throw in some divebombs and pinch harmonics
4. Get killed onstage
5. become legendary guitarist instantaneously

Quote by Holy Katana

How dare you attack the greatness of the augmented sixth?
worse live, and its only with the newer material right?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax

No.
It's just the way he sings.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
not metal, but if you ever listen to the muse album absolution, and realize he takes a breathe after ever line, it ruins the album for you
He is a bit eccentric with it. But it's not much different to Michael Jackson *shield*. He says it after most lines. Especially in Bad. Drive you insane.
I noticed that same thing and it's actually the reason why i hate the album, its with every song on it and it's f***ing annoying
Quote by lord_abyssium
not metal, but if you ever listen to the muse album absolution, and realize he takes a breathe after ever line, it ruins the album for you

AHHH HE DOES IT ON EVERY SINGLE SONG, SO BADLY, YOU MAY HAVE JUST RUINED MUSE FOR ME.

although to be fair, muses latest album ruined muse for everyone.
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Yeh i just thought it was humourous quirk, while funny in its own right, ANNOYED THE **** OUT OF ME

and i just listened to stockholm syndrome

man thats noticeable
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
4. Get killed onstage

Quote by Holy Katana

Last edited by Tominator_1991 at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by lord_abyssium

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!
Yes, Matt Bellamy doesn't have too nice a singing voice. Also, I preferred James' singing on the first three albums...seriously if you listen to And Justice for all it sounds very much like Trivium's The Crusade album, so I ain't keen on it(listen to "eye of the beholder" and tell me if you would agree with this )
Last edited by turtlewax at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by turtlewax
Yes, Matt Bellamy doesn't have too nice a singing voice. Also, I preferred James' singing on the first three albums...seriously if you listen to And Justice for all it sounds very much like Trivium's The Crusade album, so I ain't keen on it(listen to "eye of the beholder" and tell me if you would agree with this )

Yeah it's kinda like James' lungs got smaller
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
1. Get drunk
4. Get killed onstage

Quote by Holy Katana

Guys, a lot of singers do it.

I bet none of you would dare to insult Martin Walkyier, yet he does it possibly even worse than Hetfield.

OOOOUUUR TONGUES THEY COULD NOT SILENCE-AAHH!!!

WITH THEIIIIIR MALICIOUS LIIIIES-AAH!!

THEIR UNFORGOTTEN-AH! VIOLENCE-AHH!

REMEMBAAAHH! THOSE WHO DIIIIIIIED-AAHHH!!!
Honestly, I could never spot the "trivium sounding like Metallica" thing, but after getting "and Justice for all" realised that they were a practically a carbon copy of the sound on this album
Isn't this like, the oldest news possible? Hetfield has done this live for years. It's also made of awesome, his "AAAHHHHH" is criminally underappreciated.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Cool story broaaaaaaaaaaah
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.