Page 1 of 2
This is Oasis man. They're rockstars acting like knobs to get a rise out of people and to promote their music.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
what a bint
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Minkaro
Noel Gallagher is a complete and utter wanker, his music is rubbish, and he supports Man City.

I'm pretty sure he's Hitler.

Hitler ripped off Napoleon, Noel Gallagher ripped of the Beatles
It seems like he doens't know what he's talking about. He doesn't do heroin because it kills people, but snorts cocaine? He's calling other people idiots, and blame other bands for bad behaviour because he doesn't like it?
Quote by Minkaro
Noel Gallagher is a complete and utter wanker, his music is rubbish, and he supports Man City.

This.
Cmon man its the same old news do we need a thread about it?
_________ __________________ _________

Quote by robertito696
I mounted a dildo onto one of my combat boots, now I can show him how much I love him instead of just saying it.

Quote by SteveHouse
EVERYBODY PANIC
Quote by Minkaro

He's a good man in my books then.

>_>

<_<
Quote by Minkaro

Wow, I love you so much right now.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
yeahhhh, what a douch for voicing his opinions!
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Quote by Minkaro

Better than United
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
hes right though. 'Cant we just have a good time.'
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
hes right though. 'Cant we just have a good time.'

Exactly. I went to a U2 concert a few years ago. Good tunes IMO, but Bono couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut about Africa.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by stef123
Better than United

Agreed. City are a proper club with true supporters unllike United.

I think Noel Gallagher is a good songwriter and a good singer, but apart from that he's a bit of a cretin.
All the excitement
Blew me away
Through time
Straight through space just to here
I've got a legend to tell you today
So listen up, I want you all to hear
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Exactly. I went to a U2 concert a few years ago. Good tunes IMO, but Bono couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut about Africa.

It is funny tho how no one gives a **** about africa until someone does a massive **** off concert
Last edited by RichT. at Jul 4, 2009,
Hey, hey, I've been a United fan for eight years.

Anyways, what a tool that Noel guy is.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Hey, hey, I've been a United fan for eight years.

Anyways, what a tool that Noel guy is.

Do you ever secretly hope we do rubbish for a season, just so you can prove that you're a "proper fan" and not someone who only supports when we're winning?

<_<

>_>
Quote by heavenbesideyou

Yeah it's like just go Fucking buy them so food you obnoxious twat I don't care just play.

I don't want to feel guilty at a concert I want to have an awesome time.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Minkaro
Do you ever secretly hope we do rubbish for a season, just so you can prove that you're a "proper fan" and not someone who only supports when we're winning?

<_<

>_>

I wonder how many of the fans who don't live/were brought up in the Manchester area would stay though. This guy I know was banging on about them, how they are the best team in the world, after they lost the Champions League though he hasn't mentioned them. :/

I found the the comments on Sky Sports news about Owen last night amusing. Some guy emailed in saying "I'm glad he's come to us, he will play well for us" and so on. Then they said "From ___ in East London". But this belongs in the football thread, so I'll take my Owen hate there instead.
"Doing drugs is the most beautiful thing about being in a rock band. "Up until 1998 I must have spent £1m on drugs then I stopped because it is bad for your health, brain, life and for people around you.

Well you can't beat that logic...
Soccer is a very lame sport may I add....

And OT the... news is... not really.. interesting
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by rabidguitarist
This is Oasis man. They're knobs acting like rockstars to get a rise out of people and to promote their music.

Fix'd
If you've got the money then you can spend it on what you like really. I like Oasis though, so I suppose i'm biased haha.
Quote by PooKoo
what kind of knob spends 1m on drugs and doesn't use heroin? it's the best drug there is!

lol

and I agree about Oasis being a great band - shame about the last album though
Quote by agreth_3rd
I agree with him about political musicians. Shut the **** up and play your tunes. That's what you're there for.

There are musicians like Oasis that just seem to bitch about other bands and other stupid useless **** and then there are bands that have a message behind them. They are the important bands IMO like U2, Rise Against the Machine, Megadeth and etc. They shine light on issues around the world and make their fans aware of the world around them. Some of you bitch about Bono talking about Africa too much but how about if you were the children in Africa or in other slums? It wouldn't be that important, right? I find it funny that you guys hate hearing a musician talking about world issues but you guys have all tolerance for some tool talking non-sense for hours. That is the sad part about this all.
Quote by herman ri2
There are musicians like Oasis that just seem to bitch about other bands and other stupid useless **** and then there are bands that have a message behind them. They are the important bands IMO like U2, Rise Against the Machine, Megadeth and etc. They shine light on issues around the world and make their fans aware of the world around them. Some of you bitch about Bono talking about Africa too much but how about if you were the children in Africa or in other slums? It wouldn't be that important, right? I find it funny that you guys hate hearing a musician talking about world issues but you guys have all tolerance for some tool talking non-sense for hours. That is the sad part about this all.

I hate Bono talking about Africa because he is a stupid hypocritical tax evader. He tells the Irish government to give more of its GDP to Africa, and then he moves all of his funds overseas so he can't be taxed to help pay for the aid to Africa. He's nothing more than a self serving hypocritical wanker.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by herman ri2

with U2 its almost a gimmick though. the politics become more important than the music, not to mention it becomes somewhat redundant. the purpose of art is to provide perspective, not to save the world.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Geldof does the same. Not only with the assets and offshore accounts: he reissued the Boomtown Rats back catalogue right after Live 8. Did he donate his extra profits, like Pink Floyd did when they saw that the Echoes compilation sales shot up by 1,000%? Did he hell. So much for 'Give us your fokking money.'
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 4, 2009,
"Doing drugs is the most beautiful thing about being in a rock band."

what a fvcking doucher

i hate Oasis
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by herman ri2

It's not as black and white as you seem to think it is. Please don't generalise.

Hell, I'm the first to admit that when dealing with charity, it's the result that counts, not the process.
Last edited by agreth_3rd at Jul 4, 2009,
I didn't know you had to be in a rock band to take drugs?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
He is pretty full of himself, but he's got a point about U2 and Coldplay.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Page 1 of 2