As some of you know i had my ultimate new guitar day 2 days ago when my jackson dominion arrived. Well today in the wee hours of the morning ups delivered this to complement my jackson.

You can get a really nice LOG tone with these settings

My current rig of doom, subject to change

Ill post clips later. Ive never been happier with an amp right out of the box more so than with the bugera 6262. It has more clarity than the fireball, more umph than the 5150, and for 650 shipped new?!?!?!?! I think we have found a winner.
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
That Jackson is a killer!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
I have mixed minds about the Bugera's should i go for my JCM900 or one of these...?

But HNAD!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
I have mixed minds about the Bugera's should i go for my JCM900 or one of these...?

But HNAD!

What styles of music do you play?
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
HNMFAD!

EDIT: You should probably change your sig now...

(^ the end of the world)
Last edited by Chase_Jarvis23 at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by BigRob91
What styles of music do you play?

KISS EVH stuff like that ya know?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist
KISS EVH stuff like that ya know?

look into the bugera 1990, ive only heard great things about it
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Yeah, the 1990 might suit better. The 6262 has boat loads of gain and is a very loud amp.

BigRob - I played both of these amps for the first time earlier this week. Didn't get to spend a ton time with each. Do notice that you can hear yourself play even when the volume is on '0'?

HNAD

I'll get it added.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Yeah, the 1990 might suit better. The 6262 has boat loads of gain and is a very loud amp.

BigRob - I played both of these amps for the first time earlier this week. Didn't get to spend a ton time with each. Do notice that you can hear yourself play even when the volume is on '0'?

HNAD

I'll get it added.

Just tried it out, if you put the volume and gain both at 0 you cant here anything, but when you turn up the gain you can hear yourself play. Id rather that happen then what happened with the fireball, i could still play when it was on standby
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab