no
14 58%
Voters: 24.
nope, just got mine 45 minutes ago
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Stop bringing it back to the store you bought it from and switching. Send it out to Bugera. Some stores still have old stock with the plastic transformer clips.

If you are sending it back to Bugera, then you are the only person around who has killed one of the new ones with no clip.
only a power tube went on mine, 08 model, 3 month old 6260. also the 1990 sounds fab!
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster
Quote by ksmc
only a power tube went on mine, 08 model, 3 month old 6260. also the 1990 sounds fab!

can you get replacements under the guarantee?
i just bought new tubes, wanted to make sure it was just that. Inside of the amp looked fine and i talked to my bud at the store who also works for bruce egnater said the 99% it was a bad tube its rocken again. If it goes I liked to get a 1990 or 1960
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Quote by ksmc
i just bought new tubes, wanted to make sure it was just that. Inside of the amp looked fine and i talked to my bud at the store who also works for bruce egnater said the 99% it was a bad tube its rocken again. If it goes I liked to get a 1990 or 1960

cool
Quote by RichT.
Has your Bugera died on you? I am on my 3rd 6262.

what went wrong with yours?
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mine broke within the first week. I then brought it back as my doubts about relaibility have been confirmed and got a cash refund. Looks like my amp searsh isn't over afterall....
I hate my sig
the only prob i had with my 6262 212 combo was that the pilot light on the standby switch went out...thats it..and i had a tube go out...Bugera sent me NEW amp and 2 sets of tubes free.

i mainly play on my 6262 head(with kt77s)
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
why would you buy two more of the same freakin amp if it keeps breaking??
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
My 6262 head ate it after five band practices. I just got a replacement from the place I got it from and they told me to keep the old broken one because they had so many that break that it was to expensive to pay everyone to ship them back. I am going to try and get the other one fixed under warranty so I can have a back up and so when I want to upgrade I will have two to sell or I will just keep one if it holds up.
the only thing that I know of is bad transformer clips or a bad power tube. pretty simple.
tone slut

jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio