So a wasp just stung me, hurt like frig!

So I'll throw floor open to the badmouthing and put-down-ing of stinging insects. Go for it!
That, my friend, was a fail of epic proportions!

The Pit's new name:
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gentleman's Society for the Careful Discussion of Sensitive Issues, Covering (But Not Limited To) Religion, Politics, Fruit and The Female Form.

MY GOATS WERE CRYING
I have a question? Do wasps actually serve a purpose in life? I figure they don't
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
I got stung by a dead wasp a long time ago
It still bothers me
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
I've never yet been stung by one

*Touches wood*
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by matt169
I have a question? Do wasps actually serve a purpose in life? I figure they don't

Actually if insects didn't exist there wouldn't be life as we know it.

think about the food chain.
Quote by metaldud536
I have never been stung by wasps nor bees *Has sex with wood*

Dentrification... a new low in the pit.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Telecaster7
i got stung by a whole nest of wasps one.

Only cried a bit too...

I would actually be dead if that happened to me.
Quote by matt169

When, say, corn becomes infested with caterpillars, the corn releases a chemical which attracts the wasps, and the wasps in turn kill the caterpillars. They're essentially the Batmen of the insect world.

Thank you, Cracked.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Myfirstpubes
I would actually be dead if that happened to me.

You have the awesome username but no awesome avatar. I'd love to give you a UG Makeover!: The Pit Edition
yeah i did the whole "F*CK, F*CK F*CK!!!" dancy thing!
That, my friend, was a fail of epic proportions!

The Pit's new name:
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gentleman's Society for the Careful Discussion of Sensitive Issues, Covering (But Not Limited To) Religion, Politics, Fruit and The Female Form.

MY GOATS WERE CRYING
Quote by matt169

http://www.cracked.com/article_17481_5-most-hated-creatures-on-planet-dont-deserve-it.html
The wasp is #4!
Knowledge is power!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by metaldud536
You have the awesome username but no awesome avatar. I'd love to give you a UG Makeover!: The Pit Edition

I've been trying to find a suitable avatar, never really found one.
I once saw a wasp in my house, i think it was retarded or something, it couldn't fly straight and it sat on the ground.
I didn't see that and i squished him with my foot. It was a bloodbath and it hurt quite badly but I kept walking and spread his...jelly... all over the floor.
They have dark blood btw (evil )
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
There are a lot of stinkbugs that live around my area. I swear, they must all be retarded. Either that, or they're getting off on their own fumes and can't fly straight for sh/t.

Actually, I think a disease might be affecting the population here. High five for insect-affecting epidemics!
Quote by szekelymihai
Neither did I. Do i really have to do what you said?

Well knocking on wood is for minimal protection but since I mentioned wasps AND bees, it's only right that I contribute more for maximum protection.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
how do you fudge a wasp anyways?

Well you see son, there's a hole...