Heyy im looking to buy a pratcise amp and would apreciate help with what are the best for classic rock style, im just looking for a 15w bedroom amp thats not too pricey but not crap either.

Thanks for your help in advance
When you are past the stage of noob, you then become a geek.....

Epiphones are the way forward! <3
Peavey Vypyr... =) Great amp!
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
Valve Junior and pedals.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
Valve Junior and pedals.

He probably doesn't want to have the hassle of a Tube for his first amp, I recommend the Vyper 15.
Yes Vypyr 15 or Roland Microcube would fit the styles best. My Roland 15x is okay but tends to be either clean or quite heavy distortion, so might not be best.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Rhoads_1096
He probably doesn't want to have the hassle of a Tube for his first amp, I recommend the Vyper 15.

well the valve junior is as simple as a tube amp can get. 1 switch and 1 knob and an input.
Classic rock on a Cube? I don't think so!

I reccomened the Vox VT15. Great for mid gain classic rock type stuff, and can get a load of other sounds too
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Thanks for the help folks, i'll look into the names you gave me and see what i like,

Thanks again
When you are past the stage of noob, you then become a geek.....

Epiphones are the way forward! <3
Quote by WARNINGnimrod12
I've got the Line 6 Spider III 15, everyone says it sounds like a piece of ****, but I think its pretty cool.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-III-15-Guitar-Combo-Amplifier?sku=482276#new

+1 and you have built in distortion, however, i think im gonna look for a different amp. I heard crate was pretty good, i gotta check them out
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Depending on your definition of not too pricey, Musicians friend has the Fender champion 600 for 149$ with free shipping (Last time I checked), it's 5W all tube.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX