Ok, so i heard about these guys, Trying to spend 90 days and Earn a Million Pounds to set themselves up in the Movie/TV industry, and i thought it was a cool idea so i had a look.

I went on there and had an idea so i sent an Email and got this back:

dude - that's an awesome idea, and i think we should get on that case immediately. we'll credit you with the suggestion, man.
have a top weekend sir - and keep the genius ideas coming, if they docome again!donal

Which is cool, cos' it means they havent become snobs through thier semi fame.

anyway, Check the site out http://www.blagamillion.com/

To make this thread be a thread, i need a question, so here it is.

What hairbrain Scheme would you do to make a quick quid?

[edit] Mine was "Beg for random junk from celebrities (Pen, belt ect.) and auction it off online [/edit]
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Jul 4, 2009,
Different coloured monocles. So you could actually live La Vie en Rose. (pink tinted monocle)
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
They had about £1800, just a little more to go...

When did they start with this?
DeVillains!
Monocles, hmm
is there a big market?
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I think so, there are always gentlemen around wanting a good monocle.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
My scheme? Convince Smarties to make telescopic tubes, so that they're guaranteed to fit on the legs of a cat of any size. Even the smallest kitty can end up walking like a robot.
I knew the pit could come up with great idea's
keep em going these are genious
I do agree-monacles.
Or accidentally 'find' a finger in your macdonalds burger and sue
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Quote by loudog93
sell your semen. like in that movie.

Backdoor Sluts 4?

I'd dig for gold, marry some old lady on the way out with a fortune in her name.
Go to the middle east. Fake your own kidnapping. Get 'released' and sell your story to the media for millions!
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
faking your kidnapping. hmm, interesting.
Comeon! Its the Pit, there HAS to be more idea's out there