I am going to a birthday party soon. But at this birthday party there are going to be two of THE most annoying girls to ever graze the face of the planet . They have met me already and find me boring and unfunny, so at this party I'm gonna get a rollicking from these two.
What must happen?
You just know he's hiding something awesome under there...
You hate them, they dislike you... that shouldn't be a problem as long as you stay away from each other.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
don't go?
avoid them?
tell them to shut the F**k up?
Rape.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Just say "what you want a threesome, **** off!" and if someones like did you just turn down a threesome tell them that one of em has herpes and thats why they're bitchy to you, cos you knew about it.

Failing that don't go or walk away if they come up to you?
Just say "what you want a threesome, **** off!" and if someones like did you just turn down a threesome tell them that one of em has herpes and thats why they're bitchy to you, cos you knew about it.

lqtm

(post)
you should probably just use very bad and corny disses followed by a whispered *oh snap* until they do something outrageous and foolish
Quote by Jimmeister
I am going to a birthday party soon. But at this birthday party there are going to be two of THE most annoying girls to ever graze the face of the planet . They have met me already and find me boring and unfunny, so at this party I'm gonna get a rollicking from these two.
What must happen?

stay away from them, smoke some weed, drink a few beers, have a good time man, chill out, don't worry about them. If they mess with you just tell them to piss off and that they're ruining your fun.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Why don't you spike their drinks, then have rampant sex with them, all the time telling them what you think of them, then write them an angry letter afterwards complaining about how crap their sex is.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
Why don't you spike their drinks, then have rampant sex with them, all the time telling them what you think of them, then write them an angry letter afterwards complaining about how crap their sex is.

...this.

But seriously, just avoid them?
Quote by greenelephants
...this.

But seriously, just avoid them?

That was my second idea.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Are they going to rick roll you?

Ask them if they want to play a little game, they say yes, then you introduce them to the game, if they know about it already, just say the game. Which you just lost.

Either that or ignore them? Are they hot?
DeVillains!
You guys are lame, whats with all the Rape suggustions? If you dont like them, don't talk to them. If they talke to you, ask 'em point blank, if they don't like you, why are they talking to you? Chances are they ar just trying to get on your nerves.. girls do that sometimes because iots funny to see. I don't know why.. some girls ar just bitchy like that.
Quote by Epic_Cleavage
You guys are lame, whats with all the Rape suggustions? If you dont like them, don't talk to them. If they talke to you, ask 'em point blank, if they don't like you, why are they talking to you? Chances are they ar just trying to get on your nerves.. girls do that sometimes because iots funny to see. I don't know why.. some girls ar just bitchy like that.

Clearly.. You are new to the internet? Or perhaps forums?

*looks at join date*

oh.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I say you try to make them laugh. Tell them a joke like
"Guess what!"
What??
"we're having sex tonight, Y'know why?"
ummm Why?
"Because Im Stronget than you!"
or maybe a pickupline
"Does this Rag smell like Chloraform To you?"

and if all else fails, Rapity Rape thier Rapeable bodies.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
In the middle of the party, climb up on a table, get everyone's attention, and and in the middle of the silence where everyone stares up expectedly at you, drop your pants and take a diarrhetic **** right in the Dorito bowl. Then quietly say, "That was for (name of two girls),"

If that doesn't work, try not only avoiding the girls, but being extremely social at the party right away so you can show everyone how unboring and humorous you really are.
The playground of the world
Quote by monkeysintheday
Clearly.. You are new to the internet? Or perhaps forums?

*looks at join date*

oh.

I get it.. I have been informed... Its just stupid. But then agian.. I have also noticed that a lot of people that are on the internet 24/7 or are avid gamers dont pay a lot of attention to the logical side of that... LAME
It has become quite apparent to me that the majority of the people in this thread have never been in this situation, or are the same age as the TS.

Here's some real advice: Do your best to avoid them, if they still insist on annoying you, there's a simply solution. For the first time, calmly tell them to stop. It makes you look reasonable. But, if that doesn't work, you can gradually start getting rough with them. Be assertive enough to not get into some deep ****, but to still get your point across.

I.E., don't rape.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Turn up trashed and cry about something then puke everywhere then finally tell everybody how much you ****ing hate them. Thats what most 14 year olds do at partys in my area.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Epic_Cleavage
I get it.. I have been informed... Its just stupid. But then agian.. I have also noticed that a lot of people that are on the internet 24/7 or are avid gamers dont pay a lot of attention to the logical side of that... LAME

Come to accept it or GTFO.

Rules of the forum.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.