So im in the market for a chorus pedal .

So far from the demo ive heard i like the Electro harmonix small clone cost around (90-100 canadian tx included ) . but i heard of reliability issue on HArmony central

i also check a Goudie FX (boutique pedal mad ein canada ) Chorus pedal for 120 $ ( cost 175 $ on their website ) which is said to be a improved clone of the small clone .

http://www.goudiefx.com/chorus.php

which one you think i should get ???

heres the spec of the Goudiefx .
Product Features:
True Bypass Switching
2.1 mm DC jack (Boss Style, 9V DC wired pin negative) with battery backup operation
5mm Bright Blue LED Indication
MN3007 IC
1% Metal Film Resistors
High Quality Metallized Film Capacitors
PCB Securely Mounted with PEM Standoffs
Custom Built 2.9" x 4.7" enclosure with a high gloss powdercoat finish
Two Year Warranty!!

thanks for any help . any other suggestion are greatly appreciate . but i will not go over 120 for a chorus pedal . thats not aan effect ill use as most as distortion /overdrive .

thank you .
well considering the goudie is supposed to be a better small clone, and is in your price range still, I'd get it over the Electroharmonix. Plus it has that two year warranty
I'm FAT!
Your options are pretty limited with $120.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Your options are pretty limited with $120.

well its just that i wont use it that much .. id rather spend 100-120 on a chorus and get a MI audio crunch box distortion for 110 $ instead of 230 $ for a chorus pedal .

im slowly building my pedal board . ill need chorus , reverb , delay .. but not higher end boutique 300-400 $ effects .

if i can spend 100 $ -120 ( used or new ) on each would be perfect . preferably true bypass .