The Boss and Line 6 POD's seem to get all the limelight. Today I tried out this multieffects. I found it rather under rated. It was cheap and American made. Why isnt there much feedback about them? Anyone have anything ti share about it?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR 08' edition
Zoom Gfx-5
Roland Microcube
Laney HCM15 Hardcore Max
Takamine G Series EG341SC
I got the little RP150 a few weeks ago amd am well pleased with it. It takes time to get used to the way it works but sounds pretty good for the money. Great for home recording and for headphone practice. Not sure mine would be up to live use on a gig but when fully programmed I may think differently.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

How does it compare to the Boss and line 6's? It's seriously much cheaper.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR 08' edition
Zoom Gfx-5
Roland Microcube
Laney HCM15 Hardcore Max
Takamine G Series EG341SC
I like the RP500 TONS more than my old RP350, which I stopped using after a month or two, but it was still lacking something. Honestly, go for a TC Electronic Nova System if you want multi-effects. It surpasses any other non-rack unit I've played.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-Nova-System-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal?sku=481880
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I got the RP500 and I really like it but I only use it for playing with headphones at night or whatnot. Sounds really good with headphones. I don t use it with an amp because I don't think it sounds that great with an amp.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads