Page 1 of 2
I really like to know...

If you are a man and is bisexual, which is more fun to have sex with? girl or boy?

If you're woman and is bisexual, which is more fun to have sex with? girl or boy?

And explain why.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Hate me because I am sleeping with your boyfriend.
It does depend on the person. For me, when I'm with a guy, I feel free to let him **** me, I'm not as aggressive.
When I'm with a girl, it's implied most of the time that I'm on top, it's reversed for me.

It depends on what mood I'm in.
(no homo)
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I'm omnisexual, so I guess I can still reply.

Umm I'm male. And I think it depends on your partner. All people are different, male or female.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka

Umm I'm male. And I think it depends on your partner. All people are different, male or female.

indeed, im straight but girls can be more pleasurable than others
I heard a lot of bisexual people have a preference for one gender, but are open to relations with the other sex as well, which is fair enough. I don't know though, because I'm straight

Edit:
Quote by walkinbazooka

I've always wondered exactly what that meant. Yes, i googled, but i didn't really get it...
Last edited by MOODY17 at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Porsche31
I really like to know...

If you are a man and is bisexual, which is more fun to have sex with? girl or boy?

If you're woman and is bisexual, which is more fun to have sex with? girl or boy?

And explain why.

It varies for everyone. Some bisexual men and women prefer men, some bisexual men and women prefer women. Look up the Kinsey Scale.
Quote by MOODY17
I heard a lot of bisexual people have a preference for one gender, but are open to relations with the other sex as well, which is fair enough. I don't know though, because I'm straight

Pretty much that I'd say.
I'm male and I prefer women but there are some things they can't really do (or at least not in the same way) so they both have their plusses as it were.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I am omnisexual!

Do you ever get the desire to shout that whilst on a mountain top in the middle of a thunderstorm? Because I would.
Quote by MOODY17
I've always wondered exactly what that meant. Yes, i googled, but i didn't really get it...

It's a label for those who reject gender binary and are attracted to two or more genders. It's different from pansexuality in that pansexuals reject gender binary and are attracted to ALL genders.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by JacobTheMe
I am asexual, so I haven't the faintest idea.
Yeah? Well, I'm domosexual. I only fuck domo-kun.

Check out that hot piece of ass.
kill all humans
Quote by chaoticfables
And TS is asking this why?

Obviously it's crucial to his life, he must know or he cannot go on living...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Obviously it's crucial to his life, he must know or he cannot go on living...

Yet he asks this crucial, pivotal question to the fucking Pit.

Quote by chaoticfables
Yet he asks this crucial, pivotal question to the fucking Pit.

The pit is entirely capable of holding a serious discussion about serious issues

And if you'll believe that you'll believe anything
Quote by walkinbazooka
It's a label for those who reject gender binary and are attracted to two or more genders. It's different from pansexuality in that pansexuals reject gender binary and are attracted to ALL genders.

Thank you. I am enlightened
Quote by MOODY17
Thank you. I am enlightened

No prob.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by aaciseric
Do you ever get the desire to shout that whilst on a mountain top in the middle of a thunderstorm? Because I would.

I lol'd... good show!
I'll agree that it varies from person to person, but I heard from a bi guy that "guys are better for sex, whereas girls make better partners overall"
Incidentally he's had a girlfriend for a while now
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
I'll agree that it varies from person to person, but I heard from a bi guy that "guys are better for sex, whereas girls make better partners overall"
Incidentally he's had a girlfriend for a while now

wut. women are irrational schizophrenic beings, but have more holes so its probably the other way round.
I think it is different for each bisexual.

If I were bisexual, I'd probably think guys were better for friends, girls were more suited for sex.

Well..I think that NOW but don't like them like a bisexual does

can't get over the thought of being stabbed with a penis.

And pansexuality is IMO really just..not that valid of a sexuality. ALL genders meaning transgendered persons, uhm...people who go through that surgery don't want to be considered their own third gender, they want to be the opposite gender.

And transvestites..why should we make a sexuality all for them? Animals aren't pansexual o_O.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by RichT.
wut. women are irrational schizophrenic beings, but have more holes so its probably the other way round.

As far as I know, this guy only has one schlong so number of holes doesn't matter so much
And I think the idea behind men being better for sex is they have more libido. Maybe the whole schizo thing is just an act to annoy straight guys, since we don't have any other choice?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

hey i got another bisexual question, not meaning to thread jack.

Do Bi's typically make up their mind one way or another?

I'm prolly asking because this girl I've been seeing was Bi and ended up changing her mind to lesbian yesterday and all shes ever done was kiss a guy/girl. the whole thing confused and infuriated me. but im looking for what happens with Bi's later on.
Quote by sdnick
hey i got another bisexual question, not meaning to thread jack.

Do Bi's typically make up their mind one way or another?

I'm prolly asking because this girl I've been seeing was Bi and ended up changing her mind to lesbian yesterday and all shes ever done was kiss a guy/girl. the whole thing confused and infuriated me. but im looking for what happens with Bi's later on.

There are some bisexual animal species, here and here

So it is a valid sexuality that is not just by choice, although I do believe it is a bit of a philosophy for some. Confused? Ever hear a bi go, "Well I judge a person on who they are...". They USUALLY still have an instinct but are open to both. I've known some bisexuals to have equal attraction to both as well. This whole teenage bisexual phenomenon is I would say MOSTLY experimenting or they keep their minds open. Which honestly, is really not that bad.

Now it's these girls who make out to impress boys that piss ME off.
Ahh I see. well ya we are both teenagers so its one of those phase things prolly, but it made me when she went the other way and we broke up...

I'm off to the hugging thread!
Quote by Z_cup_boy

And pansexuality is IMO really just..not that valid of a sexuality. ALL genders meaning transgendered persons, uhm...people who go through that surgery don't want to be considered their own third gender, they want to be the opposite gender.

And transvestites..why should we make a sexuality all for them? Animals aren't pansexual o_O.

There are some people who are somewhat in between the two genders, not wanting to cross completely into either one....

Quote by sdnick

I'm off to the hugging thread!

Might wanna try the Firm Handshake thread...
Quote by Tire Me.
There are some people who are somewhat in between the two genders, not wanting to cross completely into either one....

Might wanna try the Firm Handshake thread...

It doesn't really exist in animals so pansexuality in my opinion is entirely a philosophy and not a true biological sexuality.
Quote by walkinbazooka

I wish gender didn't exist in society. It does more harm than good. I'm glad there are people who are so called 'gender-blind'. I wish I could be like that.
I dislike the idea of gender identity myself. If I had my way society would be highly ambiguous.
I'm not a fan of gender discrimination and sterotyping, but it seems to me that there are always gonna be differences between the sexes aside from the obvious physical ones
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by konfyouzd

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Quote by Perfection 101
I'm not a fan of gender discrimination and sterotyping, but it seems to me that there are always gonna be differences between the sexes aside from the obvious physical ones

I've always felt gender was a concept completely developed by society.

If there were concrete differences it would apply to all men and women, if you are talking about gaps between brain similarity.

Stereotypes just...fail.
Quote by Z_cup_boy

can't get over the thought of being stabbed with a penis.

That does sound pretty gross, yeah.
EDIT: Damn you people and your quick posting

Anyway gender stereotypes suck. Who cares about physical differences? I was taught that it's whats on the inside that counts. But like so many other things it turned out that not even the people who said it really believed it
Last edited by Nietsche at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Våd Hamster
That does sound pretty gross, yeah.

Well if it isn't the hamster!!!

Sorry, going to do that every time I see you some place. Haha.

Yeah, I do not want a weiner in my cooch. Or a dildo...just..no.

By the way "Stabbed by a Penis" sounds like a cannibal corpse song.
Quote by Nietsche

Anyway gender stereotypes suck. Who cares about physical differences? I was taught that it's whats on the inside that counts. But like so many other things it turned out that not even the people who said it really believed it

Oh come on.

Quote by Z_cup_boy
Well if it isn't the hamster!!!

Sorry, going to do that every time I see you some place. Haha.

Yeah, I do not want a weiner in my cooch. Or a dildo...just..no.

By the way "Stabbed by a Penis" sounds like a cannibal corpse song.

I'm not a hamster in real life. Really.
Page 1 of 2