Hey UG,

Went to a guitar store this morning and picked up this...

A Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95!!

The left side of my rig:

Guitar--->Wah--->DS-2--->Big Muff--->Amp.

The Right side of my rig:

Effects send--->Korg Multi FX--->Drum Track--->Effects Return. (the line six is just used as an ipod speaker .

I really like the wah i thinks its great,i have a couple of questions:

-I sometimes find when the wah is before the distortion(DS-2) it sounds a bit to subtle for me,but is there a way to overcome this?
-Is there a better order i should put my pedals in??

THANKS UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Nice, nice. I didn't really like it when I tried it. Maybe it was the crappy amp GC was running it through.

BUT!

I want clipz.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
HNWD, broski!

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by stratman_13
Nice, nice. I didn't really like it when I tried it. Maybe it was the crappy amp GC was running it through.

BUT!

I want clipz.

i will pm u when clips are up
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
1st clip on profile!
My Gig Rig...

i managed to pick up a crybaby gcb-95 in a cash generator for £35! (not helpful, I just wanted to let you know)
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Quote by ChiliFan01

What is it doing to your amp?!? Down boy!!! Kidding, kidding!

Nice playing and sound btw!
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
second clip on-line,sorry bout the bad quality,i will record it again later on my HD Camcorder and post it on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ChiliFan01.I will bump this thread again when i have uploaded a vid

Thanks for your feed Back
My Gig Rig...