I'm curious to know how many of you guys believe in spirits ghosts and all that good stuff. Personally I'm a rather big believer myself, and I believe certain jewels have good luck and stuff, houses being haunted.. all that stuff. I've never really had a genuine experience, more or less just stuff like in the corner of my eye, weird sounds an ****, feelin of bein watched.. etc... but today I may have something I can call an experience in a ways

Like I said, I really love jewels and I wear a lot of necklaces, rings and bracelets. Now every piece of jewelry I own was either purchased new and given to me as a gift from family or a deceased family members jewel. But one ring I have isn't, and it's an interesting looking tarnished silver ring I obtained from my friend who never told me precisely where he got it (assuming he stole it) and sold it to me for 10 dollars.

Many times I laughed to myself, sometimes with a bit of dread, that the ring might be "haunted". Sometimes it almost seemed like it was TRYING to become lost. But I liked the way it looked, so I kept wearing it. Now, today im sitting on the computer minding my own business when a girl friend of mine instant messages me and says "That small little tarnished silver ring you wear on your pinky is possessed by a weary spirit. I had a ****ing WEIRD DREAM about it. I was really scared."

and I'm just like

Oh my God.... HOW THE **** COULD SHE HAVE KNOWN
The times they are a changin'.....
Last edited by Italy's Finest at Jul 4, 2009,
THEN WHO WAS PHONE??!?!?!?

But in all seriousness, your friend probably told your other friend who told you to freak you out.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ummm I haven't found any personal evidence to suggest that Ghost, spirits and hauntings exist, therefore I conclude that they don't.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Ummm I haven't found any personal evidence to suggest that Ghost, spirits and hauntings exist, therefore I conclude that they don't.

I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Quote by Eddie4President

same.
TL;DR - I used to talk to a ghost when I was four, and I have a series of very odd coincidences to support, but not prove, my theory.

I only vaguely believe in something like ghosts, only because I had experienced it myself. There is a large wall of text following this sentence, so you are hereby warned. I also will provide images of the house described, cause in the last post I made on this no one believed me...

Anyway, so back in 1997, my dad had just graduated law school, and we moved from St. John's, NFLD to Goose Bay (my current residence) so my dad could practice law. We rented a duplex at the red marked house as somewhere to live until we bought a house. I was about three or four at the time that these events took place.

I can sometimes remember being in my small room as a child, speaking aloud to what many would call an "imaginary friend". My parents have confirmed these memories as truth, and when they would ask who I was talking to, I would say "the little girl in my wall", pointing to the wall with the window at the end of my bed. They didn't pay much attention to it, and although they had been informed of the events that took place in my room by the landlord, they could not confirm that what I was talking to was or was not my imagination, so they didn't tell me the story that you will soon learn for a number of years later.

In grade seven you see, I attained the highest overall average in my grade level (98.5%), so I had been invited to the school's annual awards ceremony. There was a few awards named after people (for example mine was the P. Dermot-Power Award), and one of the awards was called the Jackie Picco award. It was then that my mom told me the story, and why she had an award named after her.

A couple decades earlier, she had been babysitting three small children in my old house to help her alcoholic father get by with bills, when a fire broke out in the room where the children were sleeping. All three got out, but one died due to smoke inhalation. Jackie, however, could not fit out the small windows, and died on the scene in my own room from burns and suffocation. She was fourteen years old.

My mom then asked if I could remember speaking to that girl in my wall so many years back, in that small dusty room. I told her I could. She asked me if I believed I was speaking to her spirit or not, and I said I can't really know because I was only a child, and many children have imaginary friends. So I left it alone for a while.

The following January, my mom, who works in my dad's law office doing real estate and management, returned home one afternoon with some very odd news. She said that she had a very interesting real-estate meeting today. She said that the people currently renting out the top floor of our old house were going to be moving to the small brown house (marked with blue) across the street. When my mom asked why they were only moving across the street, they replied "Well, the neighborhood people are very friendly and there isn't much trouble, but we have an eight year old daughter who finds it difficult sleeping in the only available bedroom, on the south side of the house. She says that sometimes, she hears voices at night coming from the walls."

Also, I swear to you, I'm not lying, and **** me with a rake if I am. Also, I recently found out that one of the children that survived the fire is this man...o_0

I'ver also wondered a lot recently if I went back there, would I see her again. I mean, if I was a four year old when I called her a little girl, she must've appeared as my own age or younger, and I've thought that maybe if I slept in there again, she might not appear because I'm now past the age at which she died. Still though, I'm hoping to maybe return to that old room someday, and find out if that girl really was just my imagination, or something else.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Mar 15, 2010,
"That small little tarnished silver ring you wear on your pinky is possessed by a weary spirit. I had a ****ing WEIRD DREAM about it. I was really scared."
QUOTE]

Too much pie before sleep.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
My precious...
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I saw a ghost once... But then I got the Silph Scope and it turned out to be a Marowak

omfg

that happened to me too o.o
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
Quote by Pat_s1t
*wallofghosttext*

Well, bro, you and your parents do sort of seem to make the assumption that the tragic death of a girl in your house = a spirit.
The voices and **** obviously are pretty crazy, but still, death =/= ghost.
The playground of the world
Evidence for the existence of psychosis is considerably more believable than evidence for the existence of ghosts.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Pat_s1t
Yes I do believe in something like ghosts, only because I had experienced it myself. There is a large wall of text following this sentence, so you are hereby warned. I also will provide images of the house described, cause in the last post I made on this no one believed me...

Anyway, so back in 1997, my dad had just graduated law school, and we moved from St. John's, NFLD to Goose Bay (my current residence) so my dad could practice law. We rented a duplex at the red marked house as somewhere to live until we bought a house. I was about three or four at the time that these events took place.

I can sometimes remember being in my small room as a child, speaking aloud to what many would call an "imaginary friend". My parents have confirmed these memories as truth, and when they would ask who I was talking to, I would say "the little girl in my wall", pointing to the wall with the window at the end of my bed. They didn't pay much attention to it, and although they had been informed of the events that took place in my room by the landlord, they could not confirm that what I was talking to was or was not my imagination, so they didn't tell me the story that you will soon learn for a number of years later.

In grade seven you see, I attained the highest overall average in my grade level (98.5%), so I had been invited to the school's annual awards ceremony. There was a few awards named after people (for example mine was the P. Dermot-Power Award), and one of the awards was called the Jackie Picco award. It was then that my mom told me the story, and why she had an award named after her.

A couple decades earlier, she had been babysitting three small children in my old house to help her alcoholic father get by with bills, when a fire broke out in the room where the children were sleeping. All three got out, but one died due to smoke inhalation. Jackie, however, could not fit out the small windows, and died on the scene in my own room from burns and suffocation. She was fourteen years old.

My mom then asked if I could remember speaking to that girl in my wall so many years back, in that small dusty room. I told her I could. She asked me if I believed I was speaking to her spirit or not, and I said I can't really know because I was only a child, and many children have imaginary friends. So I left it alone for a while.

The following January, my mom, who works in my dad's law office doing real estate and management, returned home one afternoon with some very odd news. She said that she had a very interesting real-estate meeting today. She said that the people currently renting out the top floor of our old house were going to be moving to the small brown house (marked with red) across the street. When my mom asked why they were only moving across the street, they replied "Well, the neighborhood people are very friendly and there isn't much trouble, but we have an eight year old daughter who finds it difficult sleeping in the only available bedroom, on the south side of the house. She says that sometimes, she hears voices at night coming from the walls."

Also, I swear to you, I'm not lying, and **** me with a rake if I am. Also, I recently found out that one of the children that survived the fire is this man...o_0

I'ver also wondered a lot recently if I went back there, would I see her again. I mean, if I was a four year old when I called her a little girl, she must've appeared as my own age or younger, and I've thought that maybe if I slept in there again, she might not appear because I'm now past the age at which she died. Still though, I'm hoping to maybe return to that old room someday, and find out if that girl really was just my imagination, or something else.

TL;DR - I used to talk to a ghost when I was four, and I have a series of very odd coincidences to support, but not prove, my theory.

Ah dude! I'm in NL too! Are you serious that the guy who survived was that guy? Because if he was then his life is more messed up then I thought. Newfoundland is loaded with old ghost stories and tragedy. If anyone's looking for a ghostly experience then this is the place to come.
One time when I was on a mushroom trip I thought I saw the ghost of Abraham Lincoln in drag but then I realized I was just watching the music video for Gay Bar by Electric Six ...
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by PcaKes
Ah dude! I'm in NL too! Are you serious that the guy who survived was that guy? Because if he was then his life is more messed up then I thought. Newfoundland is loaded with old ghost stories and tragedy. If anyone's looking for a ghostly experience then this is the place to come.
Yeah it is actually. A few of the teachers at my school actually taught him at the old high school that was torn down last year. They all say he was the quiet type apparently, sat in the corner, kept to himself and whatnot.

I remember as a kid waking up in the early hours of the morning and seeing a silhouette of a man in front of my curtains ..it then walked really close to my bed and its "head" turned to the side but at a really impossible angle, i reached out but it went ...i had come to the realisation that this was just a dream and forgot about it but like a year later my sister said the same thing happend to her!!!

so really i dunno what i believe anymore lol im scared my house is haunted and a man has actually died in my house !!
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I'm a ghost.

I can confirm. This guy is a ghost.

I like to play Ouija.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i believe in ghosts and stuff, its something i'm really interested in, i'm gonna be sleeping over at an apparently haunted house tomorrow night, should be cool.
Dreams are a load of. I once had a dream where my friend who looks asian was hit by an extremly large bolt of lightning, I was chased down the road by some sort of weird monster and was then given a small toy dinosaur by Lisa Kudrow (phoebe from friends) that could bend time and space and i used it to save china from the rest of the world(who had morphed into one super continent)
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!