Hey.

Sometimes when I go to play a GP file in Guitar Pro 5, it comes up with

"Violation d'accés á l'adresse 0065FAFB dans le module 'GP5.exe. Lecture de l'adresse 000000.14"

Anyone, help please?

Access violation at address in module 0065FAFB 'GP5.exe. Reading address 000000.14 "

Still, no idea what it means.
I have a bootleg, and I don't get it at all.
Can you uninstall/reinstall it?
Gear :

Ibanez RG2570 (has yet to post pics)
Crap Wal-Mart guitar that came in a 70 buck starters pack.
Marshall MG15, I know
It happens sometimes but its always the same files and usually only when I run a section in simple loop. Ive downloaded a few from here and they crash GP when I load em......
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Interesting... mine yells at me in German

No idea how to fix it though. I've just learned to save everything as a .gp4 instead, because then I don't get those messages.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Alright, thanks for all the help guys.

As long as I can just restart and the French guy goes away I'm happy, I was just a little worried about what he was saying at first

Thanks again!
i bootlegged it, no problem here.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by DeadlySurfer
Hey.

Sometimes when I go to play a GP file in Guitar Pro 5, it comes up with

"Violation d'accés á l'adresse 0065FAFB dans le module 'GP5.exe. Lecture de l'adresse 000000.14"

Anyone, help please?

1. "accès" is with an accent the other way.
2. I get the same thing, just save the file and then close and Restart GP
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Whenever I get that message (in french) I just save file, exit program, start the program again and load the file.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I have this problem when i try and open a specific file, it shouts at me in french, then the cursor changes permanently to an egg timer, when i click on anything it comes up with the error code in french again that you posted up. Ive tried rebooting, GP5, the pc etc but still nothing. For me its not a case of downloading a different copy of the song, because the song is my GCSE composition piece
Please help!!
Delete whatever you added to it the latest. See if that helps.. If not, I'm not sure, that works for me.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
I get the same error after play and stop the GP5 file several times. maybe is like flaphead325 said, that Guitar Pro cpu is overused, and the solution is to save, exit and open again the file.
So nobody understands this error.
Gpro 5 sucks ass If you ask me y cant they fix this crap. Happens every time I run the damn program in ASIO but my other programs have no problem with asio.
Steinberg cubase se works fine but that only proves that my drivers are installed correctly and the problem is gp5 cause it sucks. They should upgrade to 6 for free.
Fix: Start it and dont try to play the song, then save it as another GP file (down or upgrade it), then open the new file.

Works for me!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker