...And I'm writing a thank you letter to my friends dad who pulled me out with his pickup truck and chains.

I got him a FORD Trucks Keychain because I heard he was lookin for a good one.

So here it goes...

''Dear Mr. ______,

I am not a professional apologizer/thank you note writer - I am a musician. And if I'm not out plotting the overthrow of the Canadian government to give way to my totalitarian/fascist regime, or haranguing the elderly, I am (and I hasten to add; ''unintentionally'') crashing auto mobiles and thus have nary a moment to spare in my inflexible schedule to peruse my oxford dictionary to cultivate for myself a colorful and sophisticated vocabulary as well as the proper array of big words which I feel would be necessary to make it as ABUNDANTLY CLEAR as possible how absolutely grateful I am for your help, that June 23rd.

Sincerely,
- Bruski''

What do you think ? Any suggestions, comments ?
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Forest / ditch? Those are quite different things, which was it?

I took a sharp turn at 110 kmph and skidded across the road into a ditch on the edge of a forest, my car went in the ditch...yet the front half made it out of the ditch and knocked down 4 trees, while the rear end of the car was still stuck in the ditch.

If that makes any sense ?
Quote by captaincrunk
It seems like you're making fun of him.

This.

I like your style, and I don't know the guy, but it seems that maybe you are pushing the style a bit too far.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by captaincrunk
It seems like you're making fun of him.

Indeed. I fully support anyone who wishes to expand and utilize their full vocabulary, but you must realize that in doing so you often portray condescension.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by Pat_s1t
^ Maybe it was a ditch in the forest?

Or a forest in a ditch!
It will depend on the guy, if he's intelligent and has a sense of humour he'll appreciate it. If he's a redneck he'll get pissed off.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by Rising
I took a sharp turn at 110 kmph and skidded across the road into a ditch on the edge of a forest, my car went in the ditch...yet the front half made it out of the ditch and knocked down 4 trees, while the rear end of the car was still stuck in the ditch.

cool.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hm...

Yeah, but most thank you letters are bland, I'm looking to simultaneously make him laugh and know that I appreciate it. I sort of see how it might be offensive, I'm just trying to portray an ere of lightheartedness

That ****ing keychain cost me like 6.50, man! :P I should have stole it.
Quote by rabidguitarist
cool.

70mph(roughly) is perfect if you're driving an import with a badass spoiler!

That's we in the biz call "Drifting"
It's funny, but he may find it to be offensive.
You'll never know with all those pussies nowadays.
Quote by SeEsAw12
70mph(roughly) is perfect if you're driving an import with a badass spoiler!

That's we in the biz call "Drifting"

Last I checked, drifting didn't land you in the ditch. In my biz, we call that bad driving.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Last I checked, drifting didn't land you in the ditch. In my biz, we call that bad driving.

that's why he should've been driving a 240sx
Quote by SeEsAw12
that's why he should've been driving a 240sx

I drive a peice of **** Hyundai Accent. Having said that, Im in love with it for not having met its untimely demise.

After I was pulled out, I thought for sure that the engine was toast or that I screwed something up underneathe it.

But then it's...

''THROW ZE SWITCH, IGOR!!!''

VROOM! KILL! VROOM!

''ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Quote by Rising
I drive a peice of **** Hyundai Accent. Having said that, Im in love with it for not having met its untimely demise.

After I was pulled out, I thought for sure that the engine was toast or that I screwed something up underneathe it.

But then it's...

''THROW ZE SWITCH, IGOR!!!''

VROOM! KILL! VROOM!

''ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Hah I drive a ford Focus and I love that little thing

sucks it had to happen but at least you're okay...

But now it's the ultimate time to ask to get a new car..
Quote by SeEsAw12
Hah I drive a ford Focus and I love that little thing

sucks it had to happen but at least you're okay...

But now it's the ultimate time to ask to get a new car..

oh, not even, it works just fine.

It not only mowed down 4 trees (not adult ones, obviously) but it slammed into a ditch at this speed.

And all it has to show for it is a few little scrapes and dents. But my cars been covered in TONS of those before that anyway.