man im surprised you guys have so many profile views but so little song plays. its all pretty good stuff. really crisp recording too, whatd you guys use?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sounds pretty decent man!

question though- is your drummer endorsed or does he just like wearing gretsch t-shirts?
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Not bad.. I'm undecided on how much I like the vocals. Definitely not bad at all.. I kinda feel like maybe in "Just Me", there should be more vocal range I guess.. sounds the same in the verses and the chorus and so on. Just 1 man's opinion though.. and one that's undecided at that hah. I'm listening to "Why" now.. I like your bassist. Yeah this one is kinda the same way with vocals, but it still works. I don't know.. maybe disregard this post hah.

Anyway.. here's mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167788
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
just listened to for her i think it was called and i liked the guitar tones but i think the vocals might need to come down in the mix a little bit. also i was having trouble making out any bass could just be my speakers, but im not sure