Actually i used parts and bits of tabs like i got some from here and part of it i did my self cause i wasn't happy with how they sounded.
Awesome cover. Not really into anything this heavy, but you did a good take on it. Nice pinches!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

Thanks for the crit. Cool cover, I aswell havn't heard the song before, but it seems to me that you did it pretty well. The pinches are very good, as is your recording quality, I liked it, was very clear. I'm also self-taught about 1 years and a half now.
Check out my hard rock band!! Lying Awake!!
Facebook
Soundcloud
UG
Thank You!

Gear:
Epiphone 1998 Les Paul Custom
Boss GT-10 Multi-effects
Peavey 6505+ 112 60W Combo w/ Celestion G12-K100
Well played dude! Me, mah big brotha, and a mate usually play this at rehearsals. It's so much fun to play!

I usually do the pinch harmonic on the 1st fret on the A-string. Sounds better, in my opinion.
You should change your fingering on the riff at 0:24.
Not much to say really. I play the riff at 3:10 with octaves and bends, instead of just on one string and trills. I don't remember how the original is at the moment though. The riff at 3:25 needs better timing.

That's all I can say. Great job! Liked your tone. Fits it.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Nice job! I've never heard the original version of this song but I looked it up and you were pretty dead on. I liked your tone and the pinch harmonics were awsome.
Quote by BlisteringDDj
Well played dude! Me, mah big brotha, and a mate usually play this at rehearsals. It's so much fun to play!

I usually do the pinch harmonic on the 1st fret on the A-string. Sounds better, in my opinion.
You should change your fingering on the riff at 0:24.
Not much to say really. I play the riff at 3:10 with octaves and bends, instead of just on one string and trills. I don't remember how the original is at the moment though. The riff at 3:25 needs better timing.

That's all I can say. Great job! Liked your tone. Fits it.

Thanks man, but yeah it is fun to play. Yeah i messed up on the timing but o well. Thanks for the Crit