I just bought Tickets for Warped Tour.. Which I've been looking forward to since last year.. for the 21 st.

Now Since there has been a couple of shows allready done. I ask this

Has anyone Gone to any shows this year, even shows in pasts years?What were your experinces.

also This is my first music festival type deal, I've been to and preformed in just concerts. Are festivals funner that just one show.

Thanks

Edit: since people are listing the bands there going to see/saw. I should do mine.

All time low
Attack Attack!
Bayside
Breathe Carolina
Chiodos
Escape The Fate
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
I Set My Friends on Fire
LoveHateHero
Senses Fail

And all the unknowns.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Last edited by Sinister Waffle at Jul 4, 2009,
Someone made a topic yesterday. I believe the thread title was, "Warped Tour", you should try searching for it . It might even be on *gasp* 2nd page..

Heree.... since you probably won't look yourself
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Last edited by stinger12345 at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by stinger12345
Someone made a topic yesterday. I believe the thread title was, "Warped Tour", you should try searching for it . It might even be on *gasp* 2nd page..

Heree.... since you probably won't look yourself

Thats just about stages. I'm asking about people's experences there.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I went 2 years ago in Calgary AB. It was an overall good experience besides being VERY hot also it was at a raceway so there was no shade. I'm more of a Metal fan myself so I enjoyed it when Killswitch played. Tiger army and Bad Religion were quite good too. all and all if you enjoy a good music festival it's worth it.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
I went last year and I love just the atmosphere and finding new bands, which I did a lot of. I'm planning on going again this year because it was so much fun
:stickpoke thats pretty much it
Gonna go to the last date, August 23rd.

Going for Escape the Fate, ISMFOF, Black Tide, NOFX, and others (too many to list lol).
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i went to warped tour yesterday it was ****ing sick. no lie when i say it was the most fun ive had in a long time. devil wears prada opened up followed by underoath. then i saw attack attack, chiodos, day to remember, and versaemerge. Attack attack was the best show of the day, and the pits were crazy. AND I MET SIERRA FROM VERSAEMERGE! i talked to her and got a picture with her, shes so ****ing hot and down to earth. but the whole festival was a sick experience.
DECRESCENDO
Quote by CrabSoldier X
i went to warped tour yesterday it was ****ing sick. no lie when i say it was the most fun ive had in a long time. devil wears prada opened up followed by underoath. then i saw attack attack, chiodos, day to remember, and versaemerge. Attack attack was the best show of the day, and the pits were crazy. AND I MET SIERRA FROM VERSAEMERGE! i talked to her and got a picture with her, shes so ****ing hot and down to earth. but the whole festival was a sick experience.

Attack Attack + Pit =
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Attack Attack! omg omg!

headbanging to techno while doing the zoidberg stance is AWESOME!!!!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by ESPplayer5150
All the bands on the tour are terrible.

Read: I haven't taken the time to sit down and listen to the majority of the bands and/or artists, and am judging them at face value.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by LankeyDwarf
Attack Attack + Pit =

why is that? have you ever even seen attack attack live?
DECRESCENDO
Quote by ESPplayer5150
All the bands on the tour are terrible.

This.
I went last year to see Protest the hero, thats pretty much it lol
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)