The fuse blew, and for 4th of july I am visting my uncle, and he usually has components like this, so I'm bringing the fuse with me, but I misplaced the little box the fuse is in, So i dont know how many Amps the Fuse is...can anyone tell me, just so I can get the fuse from him, I will Find the Box Later...THANKS

Happy 4th to all americans!
Fender Custom Shop Telecaster
Fender Tom DeLonge Signature
Gibson ES-339
Mesa/Boogie Single Rectifier
Marshall JCM900 1960a Lead 4x12
Even though I risk to sound stupid: Did you look at the back of the amp? Usually, it says what fuse to use right next to the socket you put said fuse in.
^ The Quailman is right, it usually tells you the specs of the fuse right next to the fuse socket.
it says it on the black box that the fuse came out of....and i misplaced it haha thats my problem!

Thanks
Gibson ES-339
nvm you guys are right it says T4.0A (i assume that means 4 amps), and a 250v Time Delay Fuse? The fuse says also 4A 125V....? Im Confused..what fuse do I need? Ha
Gibson ES-339
the T4.0A/250V time delay..is on the amp itself, and the 4A/125V is on the Blown Fuse, itself.... and IDK which one to ask for, becuase i have never dealt with fuses before
Gibson ES-339
I think it's only important that the fuse's specs aren't any higher than 4A/250V, so anything with those specs or a little less should be fine. Naturally, if you put in something with far lower specs, it'd be very likely to blow again.

Anyhow, I'm not a pro, better ask a qualified service technician about that. Usually people working in guitar stores can also help you with such things.
well then I think I'm just going to match the previous fuse. Because stores wont be open around here until monday, and I have a show Sunday, so I need to fix it, before than. Thanks Alot!
Gibson ES-339
So i brought the fuse to radio shack, and they gave me a pack of new ones, that matched the old ones. I put it in, turned my amp on(with the head out of the combo cab)..and speakers attached....there was 2 sparks on the circuit board inside that is connected to the heatsink on the outisde...and they were smoking(but the amp went on)..but i mean..smoking amps don't thrill me..so i turned it off...and I am just going to assume the amp is fried?
Gibson ES-339