Page 1 of 3
What do you mean? Like Buying your music? I buy mine in record stores. I
In the 22nd century, how many guitarists is needed to replace a light source?

Five. One to actually do it, and four to reminisce about how much better the old tubes were.

Quote by SquareNothing
Metalicer!!!! Krik Halmet!!!!1
Zune Pass. It's worth the money.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Not very legally, that's how.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Future Shop, HMV... I don't download anymore at all.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
My ears.

Where it comes from is a different story. D:
So much fail in that statement

And shockingly enough there's this place called a store where you can buy things with mon-ey and there are some stores that sell C-D's which store music to be played back on C-D play-ers
Quote by JackWhite333
Like I buy my music, but does everyone else? If so, where

I like your avatar, the album is coming out soon.
Torrent
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by bendystraw

pitate bay

Haha nice, it really is worth it though. Fifteen isn't all that much for someone who works for a living.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
The only time I buy music is when I buy vinyl, so either off ebay, or preferably, my local record store.

But any other time, I use torrents.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
HMV, Avalanche Records in Glasgow, Europa Music in Stirling, Torrents, occasionally iTunes.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
All the artists i love - from record shops cause I like the cover arts and the musical experience is better when you have something concrete in your hands.. when i want to know new bands it's myspace & youtube, very rarely i do torrents.... I would kill for spotify
I buy them in record shops, or if I just want 1 song, or the CD isn't available in Belgium, I'd do it in a way that is not to be talked about in public... if you know what I mean...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by JimiGrohl
All the artists i love - from record shops cause I like the cover arts and the musical experience is better when you have something concrete in your hands.. when i want to know new bands it's myspace & youtube, very rarely i do torrents.... I would kill for spotify

concrete records?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
From whever has it and is most convineint for my wallet at the time...so I'm downloading a lot more than I used to at the minute <_<
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by JacobTheMe
I like your avatar, the album is coming out soon.

The Dead Weather FTW!
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
HMV and Vinyl Exchange but if i cant find a physical version of an album or if i just want the odd song of a band and dont want to buy the album then ill buy off iTunes
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
Quote by Nietsche
So much fail in that statement

More fail than misspelling Nietzsche?!

...sorry, I had to.

I do a fair bit of downloading, sometimes I buy if it's an artist I want to financially support- I try to do it through iTunes, cause I think they get more of the money that way?- but honestly mostly I just borrow my friends' CDs and burn them.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Yeah, I didn't really think that one through.
EDIT: Damn now I'm not thinking properly
Last edited by Nietsche at Jul 4, 2009,
Quote by Nietsche
YOU DIDN'T rEALLY THINK THROUGH YOUR FACE

Seriously the title was where do you get your music and you said with my ears. That just don't make a lick of sense bro

dude he just said he didnt think it through, what more do you want?
Quote by guitarhero_764

i know a way to get any song i want from myspace,

so thats how
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
iTunes or HMV or www.listentoyoutube.com ...
Originally posted by reb_49
One spy who breaks the rules.
One Amish man who must fight to win.
both meet in the wrong place at the wrong time
RAKE FIGHTER, DRUG DEALING SPY in,
MIRPA!!!

COMING SOON
rated "R" for Rakes
<<<SingToSaveTheWorld>>>
Quote by jgbsmith
HMV, Avalanche Records in Glasgow, Europa Music in Stirling, Torrents, occasionally iTunes.

thats a good one.
also; HMV, avalanche in edinburgh, youtube and Last.fm
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
CD's, iTunes, have friends send stuff over AIM, and MusicLemon/PureBeats.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
due to my relatively obscure musical tastes i nearly always resort to torrents or sometimes to rapidshare. if i want something that is more popular i just go to hmv or torrent that as well.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
due to my relatively obscure musical tastes i nearly always resort to torrents or sometimes to rapidshare. if i want something that is more popular i just go to hmv or torrent that as well.

You're either not looking hard enough or making excuses.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You're either not looking hard enough or making excuses.
I can understand why people don't buy music. I personally don't buy into the whole intellectual property thing. And there is music that is too obscure to find in local record stores.
Quote by Nietsche
I can understand why people don't buy music. I personally don't buy into the whole intellectual property thing. And there is music that is too obscure to find in local record stores.

I'm not against torrenting, I do it myself but trying to excuse it by saying that "My musical taste is too obscure" is just bullshit, there are plenty of other ways of buying music that don't involve your local record shop. I hardly ever buy music in shops any more, if I'm going to buy it'll probably be on the internet.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Page 1 of 3