Poll: Do you need to be in a relationship to have sex?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you need to be in a relationship to have sex?
I need to be in a relationship before sex.
38 41%
I do NOT need to be in a relationship to have sex.
54 59%
Voters: 92.
I had a friend who told me it was conventional for most guys to want to be in a relationship before sex, i told her my thoughts were otherwise. guys couldn't care less if they were with you or not if they were going to get some.

this is directed towards guys mostly.
Existence well what does it matter.
Last edited by o d y s s e y at Jul 4, 2009,
Hmm. Depends on the situation really.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
It's guys that have that mindset that makes every other guy stereotyped. Sex is all great and everything but I don't get into a relationship thinking "ok how long till I get some..."
Tried sex out of a relationship, just wasn't my thing. So yes, I don't have sex out of relationships.

...Usually >_>
It's more about being with the person you're doing it with then it is about the pleasure.
i say yes
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I like sex, and dont' care for the feeling, as long as she's hot
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Needs a relationship of some sort...
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
I'm not one of those guys who just rides girls. I like relationships.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time
I'm not one of those guys who just rides girls. I like relationships.

As do I, I want a relationship and cant seem to differentiate sex within a relationship and sex for the sake of pleasure. // this question seems a little vague now that i think about it, its relative and situational and really the results will vary depending on how its posed.
I don't even have to be fully concious to have sex... ask your mum old chap :S
I'm kind of surprised at the number of guys saying relationship first, where I live guys would go on with rampant relationship-free sex forever if they could. The general mindset seems to be that a relationship is this thing in life that you should get to at SOME point in your life, and that's kind of the only reason they do it.

...of course I live in Texas, so there's all kinds of shit going on that I don't understand.

I've only been with one guy, but we never got into a relationship...neither of us wanted to take it there, but I guess this wasn't directed to me as I'm female.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by o d y s s e y
I had a friend who told me it was conventional for most guys to want to be in a relationship before sex, i told her my thoughts were otherwise. guys could careless if they were with you or not if they were going to get some.

Thanks for making all of us guys look bad bro!

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Thanks for making all of us guys look bad bro!

lol this was not my intention, its just the idea that's been implanted into my brain thanks to my environment and the people around me. I asked this because i wanted to get an answer.

and the poll speaks for itself, its about 50/50..
Quote by o d y s s e y
I had a friend who told me it was conventional for most guys to want to be in a relationship before sex, i told her my thoughts were otherwise. guys could careless if they were with you or not if they were going to get some.

Could care less..
personally, i think there should be some sort of emotional connection with the person. it makes you enjoy it more IMO
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Floods_Solo
Could care less..

thanks grammar nazi. and yes i realized that too after re-reading lol, it could be potentially misleading...
Quote by o d y s s e y
I had a friend who told me it was conventional for most guys to want to be in a relationship before sex, i told her my thoughts were otherwise. guys could care less if they were with you or not if they were going to get some.

so you think that guys want a relationship before sex, 'cos that what that implies..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
so you think that guys want a relationship before sex, 'cos that what that implies..

lol wut ? . . . .
Quote by Floods_Solo
Could care less..

Isn't it couldn't care less?

Anyways, for me, I would like to have a relationship before having sexy time.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Quote by o d y s s e y
thanks grammar nazi. and yes i realized that too after re-reading lol, it could be potentially misleading...

i'm not a grammar nazi by any means but people rape that phrase too much lol

EDIT: yea it's couldn't care less
According to the Sociobiological model of relationships, males just want to have as much sex with as many women as possible.
Quote by TEK34
According to the Sociobiological model of relationships, males just want to have as much sex with as many women as possible.

Oh I love sweeping statements!
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by TEK34

Is this fact or are you just bull****ting lol.